I am Octopi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Octopi

Reaction score
I am Octopi and I am a friend of Spiffy so if I post I am using her compo. :rolleyes:

I am very sorry about what I said to newbiekidlex and I hope she forgives me.

I am member 24,000!!!

If you want to talk to me (I now understand PM, spiffy helped me) PM me and I can tell you funny jokes. Howver I can only come on time to time when i visit spiffy.

She is going on holiday tomorrow.

I am 9 and one month by the way. :D

Octopi

Hi, I'm CC. You go on neopets? My user is kinoie. NM me there some time. What did you say to newbie?

Hehe, of course I forgive you :rolleyes: As I said, TamaGuides are trained to keep a cool head :D

Welcome!

Hi, I'm CC. You go on neopets? My user is kinoie. NM me there some time. What did you say to newbie?
Nope but I want to get spiffy to make me an account. ;)

Hehe, of course I forgive you ;) As I said, TamaGuides are trained to keep a cool head :)
Welcome!
Can you show me how to keep my head cool??

Thanks for all the welcomes!!!

Hehe, I uploaded this from spiffy's computer as an avatar. She said she had it to make a User Prip or something. Anyway, as I want to be a TaMaGuIdE, I will express my desire in averter... (weired name as I call it foto or somthing)

Well, you'll never be a guide if you have already decided to be one. There are ways to become a guide but that is not the way.

Spiffy is a smart gal and I'm sure she would tell you that you should know better.

Please remove that avatar. It will almost gurantee you will be blacklisted to be a guide ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back