I AM REALLY ANGRY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSM

Reaction score
Please read this post b4 replying to the poll.

I am really angry because:

1. The tamagotchi NEW v4 comes out...YAY! im so totally goin to buy it! So then i waste

20 bucks on it!!

2. Tamagotchi v5 comes after a few months. Now im gonna waste another 20 bucks!!!

3. I wasted time gettin ALL the codes, cheats everythin for v4...AND THEN... BOOM!!

4.5 comes out!!

IM really angry with this!! Its a waste of money and TREES!!

I am NOT buyin 4.5 BANDAI!!!!!!!! hre that?? NO!!!!!

o_O I HATE when that happens.. when you buy something then a better thing comes out not long after. x__x

Well.. maybe just re-save up to get 4.5?

I would be angry to if I were in your shoes..

>.>

~Mango

It is quite annoying when you just buy the best thing out there and something better comes out. I completely understand. But me, and I am sure many other Tamagotchi owners out there, like how knew versions come out all the time. It keeps me and my short attention span interested. XD If you do not like buying new Tamagotchis all the time, try buying every other version or just sticking with the ones you have now.

BTW, I thought that Tamagotchis only cost $15. At least, that is how much mine cost, and I am from the USA and got them at Walmart or KB Toys. My friend even found a new version 3 when they were on a shortage at Target for $7.50.

Cinderpelt♥

Please read this post b4 replying to the poll.
I am really angry because:

1. The tamagotchi NEW v4 comes out...YAY! im so totally goin to buy it! So then i waste

20 bucks on it!!

2. Tamagotchi v5 comes after a few months. Now im gonna waste another 20 bucks!!!

3. I wasted time gettin ALL the codes, cheats everythin for v4...AND THEN... BOOM!!

4.5 comes out!!

IM really angry with this!! Its a waste of money and TREES!!

I am NOT buyin 4.5 BANDAI!!!!!!!! hre that?? NO!!!!!
But V4's first came out on Earth in October of last year. They have been around for almost a year. I'm buying 2 V4.5's

P.S THEY ARE $14.99 NOT $20.00

-C.M.

But V4's first came out on Earth in October of last year. They have been around for almost a year. I'm buying 2 V4.5's 

P.S THEY ARE $14.99 NOT $20.00

-C.M.
In Australia they r 20$ U probably live in america or Singapore and there probably cheaper.

I DO NOT WANNA waste money because i am a money freak and im saving up for an

IPOD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't exactly enjoy when that happens either. But since I bought the V4, it was a good experience and it makes me want the 4.5 that much more! ^.^

Well maybe after you get the iPOD then you can save $14.99 or $20.00 for a V4.5. Unless it takes you a while to save money.

-C.M.

Well maybe after you get the iPOD then you can save $14.99 or $20.00 for a V4.5. Unless it takes you a while to save money. 

-C.M.
u have a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back