I am Rebexy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebexy

Reaction score
My name is Rebexy!I am 11 years old and live in England.Sadly, one of the problems with living here is the late release of Tamagotchis and such :ph34r: but oh well, I don't have to wait long till 14th of April - which is when I can at last buy a Connexion v3!

I currently have a connexion 1 & 2, which are sitting on the computer table at the moment.Say hi, tamas B) oh, one of them is singing.

If you want to be my buddy or have a friendly chat, message me :D if I don't reply, don't worry.I probably am just not online (which I often am (online, I mean))

Bye!

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.

I hope you have fun here, and enjoy your visits.

I'm sure you will learn alot about Virtual Pets if you take the time to read up on the information that TamaTalk has to offer.

If you ever encounter any problems, feel free to pm them to me.

Enjoy.

Regards,

DarkCore

Hi! Welcome to tamatalk. I'm Tenshi and I'm 12--if you need a friend or some help just PM me. I know alot about tamas and I'm on often. I know you'll love it here and I hope you have fun! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.I hope you have fun here, and enjoy your visits.

I'm sure you will learn alot about Virtual Pets if you take the time to read up on the information that TamaTalk has to offer.

If you ever encounter any problems, feel free to pm them to me.

Enjoy.

Regards,

DarkCore
u can pm anyone, rebexy.

not just those that say "pm me" :lol:

Hi I am Chyna and I'm 12 and I am new to Tama Talk. I live in Victorville, California.

I have only have the v2. I plan on collecting them because I've just started. I think the designs and the little virtual pets are so cute. I have 3 so far. Well I gotta go!

Hi I am Chyan and I was wondering how yo make your own little Avatar. If you could help that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back