i am sick of this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maidtchi

Reaction score
WARNING: read this true story before you post

club penguin its fun its cool not till you get banned forever :huh:

i got bAnned today it makes me sick i didnt do anything a stupid 53 year old

banned me i got mad so mad that i bit my dog :huh: :huh: so dont go on club penguin its bad to think have fun do things when someone reports you i found out today about an hour ago i got off then got on it said

The Moderator Has Banned Your Account Your Ban Will Expire In: Forever
i was crying :huh: but thats not everything so evil penguins there i told jenna she said "wow thats bad im banned forever 2 so dont be said" remember dont join chat websites like club penguin thanks for reading

... You bit your dog. Its not nice to use physical stuff for nothing that your dog did. Its a sign of addiction if you are biting people and crying cause your got banned.

//-lWeRide

... You bit your dog. Its not nice to use physical stuff for nothing that your dog did. Its a sign of addiction if you are biting people and crying cause your got banned.
//-lWeRide
Awe, give her a break. :wacko: I'm sure you'd be upset if you got banned from a website you love, like Tamatalk for instance.

But yes, I really don't think you should have bit your dog. :)

If you were a member like paying member cancel paying but if you weren't a paying member then just create a new account instead of crying over the fact that one of them got banned? And I don't think you should've bit your dog. And why did you get banned anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why'd you bite your poor dog?

Club penguin has gotten a bit boring anyways. If you were a member, and you got banned, would they give you your money back? (That's something I've been wondering for a while, actually.)

-shrug- I lurk on here 24/7 and I don't really like penguins that much. I wasn't planning on joining anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back