I am -so- excited.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Next year, I might be going on an educational trip to Europe for twenty days.

I'll be going to France, Belgium, Wales, Ireland, England, and the Netherlands. I'm overly excited, I might burst. But I'm only going if we can afford it. ;0

That sounds awesome. Actualy, I may get to do something like that too but it's only to France and Englad. Or, I may go to Austria with my orchestra. :J I don't know if I could afford it either. xP

I went on a trip with my french class to.... you guessed it! France! Over the summer, about a month and a half ago. It was super fun. I hope you're able to go, it's really a great experience to go to another country.

That sounds amazing! If you get the chance to go on the trip, it will surely be incredible.

Everyone at Tamatalk is rooting for you and your trip :D

I hope you have a fun time there if you get to go. Europe is a lovely place, I've went to England, Ireland and Russia before. Nice places.

You are so lucky! I have never gone overseas in my life! Man, I have very rarely gone past the Queensland/New South Wales border! I wish I could go overseas!

Next year, I might be going on an educational trip to Europe for twenty days.
I'll be going to France, Belgium, Wales, Ireland, England, and the Netherlands. I'm overly excited, I might burst. But I'm only going if we can afford it. ;0
I'll meet ya there. :B

I REALLY hope you can afford it- and no, not just because you're coming to Ireland. xD

No, no ,no! Forget those places and come to Australia!!! =D

Nah, just joking. Anyway, I'm going to Italy in Year 9/10.

Have fun on your trip! I hope you can afford it! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back