I am so flippin scared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be a little scared to, seeing as you would think there was a fire.

Don't worry, there wasn't really a fire someone just pulled the alarm. :lol:

*sigh* I bet some trouble maker. eh? If not, maybe an accident, like leaned on it or something.

Don't be scared, it's over and your safe. :lol:

O.O In my school it was math time and the fire bell went! I was creeped out.... Luckily it was just a fire drill.... WE WEREN'T TOLD! Usually we get told there's going to be one this week or something, but we didn't! o_O

About you: It's ok. Mabey they saw smoke from outside?

This happened to my school once. :( The fire alarm rang, and the teachers looked surprised. They rushed us out of the classroom, and my class kept saying they saw smoke. Everybody was in a low chatter the whole time we stood outside, and after about 10mins we were allowed back in. There was an annoucment that said, "Dear staff and students. We are sorry for that inconvience with the fire alarm. It wasn't planned, nor there was a real fire. A kinder-gartener accidently leaned against the alarm. You were excellent through the entire thing, and we hope it won't happen again." xD Wow, was I ever realived!

You have a good reason to be scared, but don't take it too seriously :lol: It was probably just a drill, and if it WAS a real fire, you'd be seeing smoke and flames and not to mention firetrucks. :eek:

*Tgd*

[SIZE=8pt]Something similar happened to me at the Body Worlds Museum in Dallas, Texas.[/SIZE]

My friend and I were messing around at the museum, and all of a sudden, the fire alarm went off ([bEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP].

We had the sh** scared out of us (sorry for the language :ichigotchi: ).

It turns out it was a false alarm... :ichigotchi:

Well if that happened 2 me, I would be excited!!!!!! Im always excited when there's a serious thing happening, as long as it wasnt happeneing in my house!!!! Well, yeah, I still was excited when that guy broke into our house for the first time I remember. I was having a stimulation heart attack! :huh:

If that was happening in my skating rink, I would grab my skate guards and put them on in one seccond and run outside as fast as I can nonstop!!! And be freeeeee!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back