I am so proud!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
:) Ok, so today in class, we had a spelling test.

It starts easy, words like "red, led, run, lay" are in the first 15.

THEN it gets harder, words like Separate, Friends and ect. come next. They are from 15, to 35.

THEN it gets even harder! There are words like "Committee, Lieutenant and acquiatance come around.

My teacher, Mr. Wa*** informs us, that the highest ever for this test, in his 15 years of teaching, was 38.

The test begins: We work on our tests, I am so excited! I 'HAVE' to beat Sha****! Sha**** was the top speller in our class. (even though I tied with her, she was annouced 'Champion') Mr. Wa*** goes through the list, I thought I was doing pretty good!

The test is over, and we hand our test in to Mr.Wa***. He comes around and hands them back out to different people. I get a boy's named W******. Mr.Walsh announces the words. W***** gets 9/50. :angry:

I get my results, 49 out of 50! But wait! That wasn't right! Mr.W**** checked it again, and found out I got 45 out of 50! I was so happy! I beat the high score! I beat Sha****! I beat everyone! I couldn't beleive it! I found out I spell at a grade 10 level! (well actually, 9.8) I was the highest! And I couldn't be any more proud! :mimitchi:

By the way, I'm trying not to brag, I always wanted to be the 'best' at something in school! And I found out that I read and spell at a high school level! Wee! :kusatchi:

A+KateA+

wow!!!!!!!! you must be so puroud!!!!!! I am very glad to hear that!! Congradulations!! Spelling is really hard and it must feel so good to excell at it :) . I hope you continue your talent and good luck for future tests! :angry:

wow!!!!!!!! you must be so puroud!!!!!! I am very glad to hear that!! Congradulations!! Spelling is really hard and it must feel so good to excell at it :) . I hope you continue your talent and good luck for future tests! :angry:
Thanks so much! My mom was really proud of me too! :mimitchi:

Kate

your welcome!

yeah, my mom is alwayse puhing me to do alot of things, dance, piano, even some spelling tests too! But she doesn't force me badley :angry: it's just her style of uhh, something :)

Thanks!
Lol! Thats funny! I'm sure your not bad! You can spell Vaccum correctly!
well actually they didn't its spelled vacuum

and congrats to u!

Last edited by a moderator:
well actually they didn't its spelled vacuum
and congrats to u!
Thanks so much! L) Woops, lets add that to the "Commonly misspelled words list" lol!

Kate

Thanks so much guys! Are you good at spelling? What sort of Marks do you get? I got an A+ in spelling last term! :angry: (and reading and sience and technology)

Great for you. I am two years ahead of everyone in my class(in spelling)

Good job. It's good to see young people who can actually spell these days.

Congrats on that! We had tests like that out of 100 . I got around 87-94/100

Congratz :D In grade 5 I had a grade nine spelling and reading level

I am a good speller but I don't know what grade I am :unsure:

But I am an EXCELLENT reader! I can read better than most adults I can finish reading a chapter book in an hour. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back