I am so scared.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
My Dad has a Kidney Stone...it's about the size of your pinky finger tip....but it's taking a while to pass.....he was at the ER to get it checked out, and it was a Kidney Stone....my Dad was in pain and I was very upset at that point....I just hope that Dad can pass the stone soon....

No more Mountain Dew eh? Sorry to hear that. A few people in my family have had them and they just suck. They will be okay, its going to be a bit painful though it will pass.

They will probably break it inside before they let him go home... Usually they do.... That way its easier to remove later.

Just help keep him comfy and they will help.

Mountain Dew is a very common cause of them... Just a random fact people generally don't know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, I'm sorry!

I know how it feels to have a sick parent in hospital, and I wish your Dad a steady and fast recovery c:

So sorry about your Dad. Usually they can break it up with a laser so it's easier to pass. It sucks and it's painful so try to be supportive and patient with him. I hope he gets well soon.

thank you everybody. My Dad's trying as best as he can to pass it. My Mom's taking him to the ER again for an X-Ray to see where the stone is at. So, he's doing well.

No more Mountain Dew eh? Sorry to hear that. A few people in my family have had them and they just suck. They will be okay, its going to be a bit painful though it will pass.

They will probably break it inside before they let him go home... Usually they do.... That way its easier to remove later.

Just help keep him comfy and they will help.

Mountain Dew is a very common cause of them... Just a random fact people generally don't know...
Yep, my Dad drinks Mountain Dew, but when the Kidney Stone came, he's staying off the stuff and drinking water, and maybe a little bit of 7-Up (no caffeine) to get the stone moving. He has medications to get rid of the pain and to get the stone going.

Poor guy!!!

I remember in 1st grade my teacher was out of school for 3 months because of kidney stones. They were so painful to her that she literally had to crawl around her house! The stones passed though and she's absolutely fine though! It toughened her up, too.

Good luck to your dad!!

Tell him CherubHorse is praying for him ^i^

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor guy!!!

I remember in 1st grade my teacher was out of school for 3 months because of kidney stones. They were so painful to her that she literally had to crawl around her house! The stones passed though and she's absolutely fine though! It toughened her up, too.

Good luck to your dad!!

Tell him CherubHorse is praying for him ^i^
He's okay. The stone's gone. But it's in sandy fragments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back