I am so upset

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. I'm very sorry to hear that. ;)

It was probably some kind of glitch or maybe your entama could have died?

I'm not 100% sure, but spiffy knows quite alot about entamas so he/she might be able to help. ;)

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. I'm very sorry to hear that. ;)
It was probably some kind of glitch or maybe your entama could have died?

I'm not 100% sure, but spiffy knows quite alot about entamas so he/she might be able to help. ;)

-sk8er girl-
Good idea! ;)

Spiffster is tamatalk's entama expert! :D

But Im sorry your tama died. ;)

That's a pity (do you guys really think I am an expert? Hee hee - Wow, thanks, lol!)

Maybe you hit the reset button, and you selected the bottom option - or did you change the battery? I have not actually encountered this, but on some unlucky occasions when you drop your Tamagotchi, or change the battery, it sometimes resets itself.

That's a pity (do you guys really think I am an expert? Hee hee - Wow, thanks, lol!)
Maybe you hit the reset button, and you selected the bottom option - or did you change the battery? I have not actually encountered this, but on some unlucky occasions when you drop your Tamagotchi, or change the battery, it sometimes resets itself.
Woah!

Your certainly good with entamas! ;)

None of that happened. It just beeped and I looked at it to find that it had reset. It just all of a sudden happened. *sob* ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
-_- yep that happann to my friend!!!. it reset it self and then he downdloaded. it. and then it happan again. and my friends tama froze. so when he try to reset it went strait to the timer. :) :D :rolleyes: :( -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back