I am Soo madd at my tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My matchmaker once came when mine was 5yrs old but that was beacuse my tama evoled into an adult at 2yrs old.

Maskutchi is the result of a spoilt tama. try raising it less spoilt, and u might be surprized what you can raise your tama into ;)
mine turned into a maskutchi because i lost it under the bed! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]People[/SIZE],

Actually the matchmaker comes after 3 days you had the adult. They can come at anytime. But the most common times are 2:59 P.M. 6:59 P.M. and 11:59 A.M. (wait a minute after the time)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, that is when they come but if you go straight to 3.00, 6.00 or 10.00 it doesn't come

Mine came at age 10... Maybe it's because I pause quite often.

The MachMaker will come when your tama is a grampa or granma. :( :ph34r: :D :lol:
Noooo! (Dramatic Pause) When they turn into a old tama, that means you rejected the matchmaker three times and your tama will just get older and die. That's why I always clcik yes for the matchmaker. I like it when the generation continues.

~Tama Mama~

~Happy Holidays~

PS. Does anybody happen to have a link to the v4 growth chart if one was even made? I'm desperate to find one! ;)

You get :D Because your tama is Overwieght/Ingored/spoiled try playing games you will get points (v2 and up) and lose weight! :D

well, you have to be patient to your tamagotchi. i would always get masktchi too, so i suggest taking better care of your tamagotchi.

it depends on the weight, but you don't want it to be too thin or fat, keep it about five pounds up from it's lowest weight possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back