I am Super Scared! *Shivers and shakes*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Ok Well its nearly dark soon so I have Dared myself to go into the bathroom close the door and say Bloody Mary three times in front of the Mirror.

I believe in ghosts so I am pretty Scared!

Don't be scared! Bloody Mary is NOT true. I myself have done it once. *Remembers That Scary time* But nothing ever happens.

Yes I do believe in ghosts too, but That is not true.

(Atleast when I did it with my friend Katelynn, nothing happened. :eek: )

Angelgotchi11

Uhhh! I'm very scared of doing that! Although, I'm sure nothing with happen. But may the angels be with you. lol! And remember, that it's just a self-dare. You don't have to do it. Please keep us updated!

meh...i held a scyance (contact with the dead) with my 3 sisters and nuthin happened.

i do believe in ghosts but do ghosts believe in us?

Ok Well its nearly dark soon so I have Dared myself to go into the bathroom close the door and say Bloody Mary three times in front of the Mirror.I believe in ghosts so I am pretty Scared!
I've done that, Its not true what they say you know, and I do beleive in ghosts aswell

I dare you to try blue baby! Go into a bathroom turn the lights off and shut the door then rock your hands back and forth and say blue baby until the baby appears in your arms yes it is cute but you MUST DROP THE BABY AND STEP ON IT! or else its eyes will turn red and cast an evil spell on you. (I wrote the other version in my topic "Do you beleive.....")

Last edited by a moderator:
we do seances every new year its gonna be so weird since my nephew died so maybe we can contact him

Ok Ok ok........ I have just down it and the results are that nothing happened. Maybe it was cause I ran straight out after it? Lol

cool...i had a wierd feeling like someone touched my shoulder i looked and noone was there.

<(^o^)> bob is not scared of ghosts anymore

I am scared to try bloody mary but mme and my older brother are going to try it tonight!! Maybe I will just sneak out while he is doing it lol!!!

Ok Ok ok........ I have just down it and the results are that nothing happened. Maybe it was cause I ran straight out after it? Lol
Oh yeah! You did it! And you are still alive! lol!

Ok Well its nearly dark soon so I have Dared myself to go into the bathroom close the door and say Bloody Mary three times in front of the Mirror.I believe in ghosts so I am pretty Scared!
if u belive in ghosts u belive they are no harm to u. bloody mary ist a ghost i have done it all it is yr own face but because u r pritty scared u belive it is bloody marys.

if u belive in ghosts u belive they are no harm to u. bloody mary ist a ghost i have done it all it is yr own face but because u r pritty scared u belive it is bloody marys.
It was so dark I couldnt see anything really. But yes you could be right.

I'll try any bathroom superstition you ask me to, and I'll tell you the results here. I'll share the results tomorrow, after I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back