I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy turned and kissed him, then smiled. "Would you mind if it happened more than once?" She turned off the stove, then turned her attention back to him.

Eric said, "I definitely like that idea. You're a very good cuddler, so far as I can tell." He grinned, kissing her.

"It can happen as many times as you like," Asher chuckled. "You can come over mine anytime you like, too, you know. Just drop in, you don't even have to call. I'll probably be working, but I'm flexible," he smiled.

Alysson giggled again and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. "We'll cuddle until we found out what we are going to do today other than cuddle." She said, snuggling against him.

Lucy grinned, kissing his cheek. "That's so sweet of you," she told him. She had a weird feeling, like her heart being crushed in her chest. It was strange, but very pleasant. She couldn't put her finger on it.

Eric kept kissing her, pulling her closer against him. "That sounds perfect," he mumbled, smiling. "Absolutely perfect."

Eric continued kissing her, then suddenly pulled back. "Alyss... I really like you, I just... you know, I don't want to take things farther than you want them to. Where are my boundaries?"

She thought for a moment before speaking, "Well, I'm fine with pretty much everything other than sex. I'm one those people who doesn't support having sex before marriage. If I'm not fine with anything, I'll let you know."

Eric nodded and said, "That's fine with me." He leaned forward and started kissing her again.

"That good." She replied, not bothering to pull away before she spoke. She resumed what she had been doing, which was kissing him back.

-failure post-

Eric pulled her onto his lap, still kissing her eagerly. He managed to tangle his hands in her hair. Inside, his heart was beating violently, and he was sure she could feel it.

eewwwww I ate a cold bagel bite. Dx -shot-

She smiled at his eagerness, putting her hand against his chest, "You're heart is racing." she whispered between a kiss.

Asher returned the kiss. "Well, I wouldn't go that far, but you're very welcome." He smiled and stood away from the counter. "Can I help you plate the stuff up?" he asked her, nodding towards the eggs and bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back