I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even finished packing yet! D:

Lucy smiled up at him and kissed him softly, before withdrawing slightly and going to get dressed. "Help me pick what I;m going to wear today," she said to him, her tone sounding indecisive. "I don't know what kinds of clothes your parents would like to see me in."

Oh, wow. Really? Good luck with that.

Asher followed her through, and pulled on his boxers, then picked out a pair of black dress trousers and a white button down shirt, rolling up its long sleeves and leaving a few buttons undone. He said to her, "Wear whatever you like, they won't mind, really."

Yup. My procrastination is beautiful Dx

Lucy slipped into her underwear and bra, then rummaged through her suitcase, before pulling out a pretty orange sundress. She slipped it on slowly, then ran her hands over the fabric, getting the wrinkles out. "Do you think that this is okay? It's not too revealing or anything, right?"

Haha, you'll be fine :)

Asher told her, "You look lovely, it's prefect," he said, tucking the tails of his shirt in, and then closing his suitcase after having packed away yesterday's stuff. "Besides, they've already met you, so it's not like it's first impressions or anything."

Well, I gotta go get dinner. Talk to you later :)

I hope so!

And okay, I'll talk to you when you get back!

Lucy said, "The first time they met me, I had been driving non stop, in old clothes I had been wearing for a couple days. I looked like I was a homeless person or something. I want to look presentable when we visit again." She put away her things, then set her bag by the door. "Okay... we ready to go?" She put on her sandals with a soft sigh of content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asher smiled and said, "Okay, I didn't know that. But, in any case, like I said, you look lovely now." He kissed her on the cheek, slipped into a pair of black shoes and said, "Okay! Let's go!" picking up their bags and leading her out.

Hello! =) How was dinner?

Lucy took her suitcase from him and said, "Asher, I'm a big girl! I can take my own suitcase... but thank you for carrying it. I appreciate it a lot." She smiled and kissed his cheek, then unlocked the car and the trunk, slipping her bag into it.

Hey :) Good. Then I had TKD, which was awesome, too.

"I know. Can't you let me be a gentleman for even a second?" Asher chuckled, putting his suitcase in the boot, and then asking her, "Am I allowed to drive this time, or not quite yet?"

Sweet! Sorry I left so randomly xD I was at the library.

"I can, but only when I'm feeling particularly lazy." Lucy replied, smirking. "And... I guess I'll let you drive us to your parents' home. Maybe you'll know a shortcut that'll save us gas. Money in my pocket is good!"

That's okay. I was watching CSI anyway :)

"Then feel lazy more often!" Asher said, grinning at her, before taking the keys from her, holding open her door for her, then getting into the driver's side, starting the engine. "Montana, here we come!" he said, smiling as they set off once more.

Plus, I'm packing things, and it's crazy xD

Lucy giggled and said, "Well, maybe I will, maybe I won't. You can never tell with me. But this I will assure you, I'll be lazy on occasion." She took off her sandals and rested her feet right outside the window, grinning from ear to ear.

How's that going, anyway? :)

"That's good enough for me," Asher said. The sun was shining brightly, which was wonderful, having all the windows, coasting down the open road. He loved to be able to drive again. He reached into the cubby hole and took out a pair of black aviators, with silver frames and put them on.

It's going along pretty well, actually.

Lucy looked over at him and smiled pleasantly and told him, "You look hot with those shades on. I'm going to have a hard time looking at the scenery when you're right there next to me, looking that good!" She giggled, then playfully ran her finger along his shoulder.

Good :)

Will I get a chance to talk to you tomorrow at all, by the way?

"Thank you," Asher replied, grinning widely at her. "So they have the desired effect of being a 'babe magnet'," he laughed, stealing a glance at her, then at her finger on his shoulder.

Possibly. I'm not quite sure.

Lucy blushed and said, "Oh you! Yes, they definitely make you a babe magnet... Nearly irresistible. It's just not fair." She traced her finger up and down his neck lightly, smirking. "I hope I'm not bothering you too much."

I see. A terrible reply, but I don't have much else to say xD

"I was only joking," Asher chuckled at her reaction. Thank goodness it was a straight road, she certainly was distracting him a little. "Bothering, no. Distracting, yes, mildly," he replied. "At least I can't see you that well with these on, or that may make things worse."

I'll try and at least let you know when I'm all moved in =)

"Well, I'm most certainly not joking with you," she giggled, leaning over to breathe softly in his ear. "I hope this isn't making things worse, either," she whispered, before nibbling at his ear slightly. She kept stroking his neck with her finger, glad that she was having some effect on him.

Awesome. I just wanted to know how much to include in my goodbye, which is now.

I really have to sleep. I hope you have a great day moving in. Good luck with it all! I'm so excited for you, I want to cry xD I love you Becca. Hopefully we can talk very soon. Goodnight! <3333

Asher said, "I see. I wasn't too sure whether you were or not," he chuckled quietly, almost weakly from her being so distracting. "Oh no, Don't worry. Goodness knows why you'd come to that conclusion," he said, stammering a bit. "Should I.. Pull over..?"

Good night! <3 I'll definitely talk to you soon! (probably via facebook!)

I love you Tarryn!!!

Lucy giggled and brushed her lips along the sensitive spot on his neck, smirking. "I don't know... only if you want to, I guess," she whispered, before nipping at his neck playfully. "And I think you want to!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back