I am treated wrong

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver977

Reaction score
OK keep in mind that i am 10.

I have 7:30 bedtime

1 hour on the computer a day

10 min on the phone a day

I have to set and clear the table.

If i am bad i am threatend to get cracked across my face.

What do you think??

omg that iz so mean. i feel sorry for you. :furawatchi: i get treated badly too, but not that badly!

Well there are children with no phones or computers with the living daylights beaten out of them.

This topic wil lprobably end up with hurt feelings. I'm going to get a guide.

OK keep in mind that i am 10.
I have 7:30 bedtime

1 hour on the computer a day

10 min on the phone a day

I have to set and clear the table.

If i am bad i am threatend to get cracked across my face.

What do you think??
o_O I am never treated that bad. I feel so sorry for you. :'(

But you are kind of lucky because as Rachelgotchi said there are some kids with no phone or computer and get beat like heck. (Well you're lucky compared to those other kids.)

This won't get close. There is nothing wrong with it.
Technically, it is an 'attention seeking' topic because you are asking of the symphathy of fellow TamaTalkers who can do nothing to help.

You think that's bad? You try getting smacked across the head about 5 times, and having your neck practically snapped with only your hand to protect you! My dad left purple marks on my hand just for telling my brother to "Shut up!"

Well I don't use the phone, and like you have it easy. Smacked across the face dosent hurt alot.

Sit down with your parents and see if you can make a deal with them

But what if they really are treated abusively at home?
TamaTalkers couldn't do anything about it. Basically we are just moaning and groaning sounds of sympathy that will have no effect whatsoever.

Seems as though your parents wants you to have a good future. Although this seems a little harsh, why not have a talk with them? But you should at least try to be happy though. :p

Cracked across your face, this doesn't seem right. Wow when i was ten I wasn't that busy.

BUT MAYBE THIS WILL PAYOFF ;)

Locky458

Hi tamaluver977,

This topic is attention seeking. TamaTalk members can't do anything to resolve the problem, I am afraid. :wub:

Your parents are doing what's best for you. They want you to become a healthy and growing kid. :p They should be your role models for caring for you that much. :huh:

If you are treated wrong, please promise me to contact or talk to someone that is close to you. We don't want you, (or anyone,) to be abused. ;)

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back