I believe someone got into my accout...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
go to your profile and look near your avatar and see if you remember then hope i helped

Just go to your account and click where it says "Find all posts by this member", above your avatar. It'll bring up all of the posts you've posted. Just look through those.

Your account is your responsibility to make sure it is not hacked into.

//CS

If someone really did that then you might want to PM Admin and have him change your password.

If someone really did that then you might want to PM Admin and have him change your password.
Actually, you can change you password anytime you want! You don't need to ask anyone, you can just rename it. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

~Tama-Love~

I wouldn't call it "hack".It was probley scam.Only computer experts can hack while anyone can scam.Hacking against the law and not easily done so why would someone want to hack a account on tamatalk?

I know how you feel. It sure doesn't feel like you've done many, but you have! It's unlikely that anybody has "hacked" into your account. More likely someone in your family found out your password and used your account to SPAM a little. Once I left the Chat Room open while I went to the toilet, and my brother posted "You stink"!

But if you're not sure, just change your password, and make it nothing like your username. Go to the top of the screen, click SITE MAP, go to the bottom of the site map, click Account Settings, scroll down and look in the options menu, and there is CHANGE PASSWORD. I'm changing mine right now, this stuff is scary!

StarTama :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back