I bought a V4.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
I just bought a green waves V4.5. I will untab it soon, but I haven't yet.

I have read the instruction manual, though, so you can ask me any questions about that if you like. ;)

Do you have a V4.5 yet?

I know they haven't come out in many places yet, so I guess many of you guys won't. I bought mine at Target, if anyone wants to know.

1. is the sound different?

2. is it better than v4?

3. should i get one?

Cool!

I will be getting one very soon. I ordered one a few days ago. It's the Red Butterfly design - I can't wait 'til it comes!

Oh, you're in Kentucky! That means the Tamagotchi V4.5 is close to my neck of the woods (NC) :D May I ask, did you happen to see a Green Peacock design in stock? It seems only 6 of the 12 designs are currently released, and I hope the other 6 (peacock included) will not be some sort of "end of year" release.

Aside from that, congratulations! I do not have a V4.5 yet - waiting around for the Green Peacock.

Thanks. ^_^ I opened it now. It's a urayoungvioletchi.

<span style='font-family:georgia'>1. Is the sound different? I don't know what you mean. I don't think so.The other questions you asked really depended on who you ask. I'm really not sure.
They did have the peacock design. They didn't have red butterflies, though. ^

-Matchy</span>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at my local Walmart today (I live in North Carolina) and they did indeed have V4.5! It's amusing, I visited a few days before and they only had V3. I spoke to one of the employees and mentioned that they had V4.5 coming out - I can only hope that they ordered new ones because I mentioned it. ^_^

I am rather certain that they will only start out with 6 shells even though we've already seen all 12. I got the Red Butterfly design (my second favorite) while my favorite (Green Peacock) was not in stock.

If you live in a state nearby NC, call your local Tamagotchi retailers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back