I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Bandai US is using cheaper materials, cheap labour, cheap manufacturing the price is going to be very similiar.

Bandai US aren't going to put it down to $14.99 because thats what the others were priced.

But you dont know, Im just basing the price I gave you from what spiffy paid in Europe converted to US.

Common knowledge states that the prices are most likely going to be the same wherever you buy them.

//Haze
in the philippines v3 sells for an equivalent price of USD20. :hitodetchi:

Cool videos! T4P Where did you get it? Where are they available fo sale? What countries I mean? I think I might wait for them to come to the US. I want to see what other designs they will have.

As for other release dates, I don't know many - just that it came here on the 21st of October, and will be shortly released in the rest of Europe, and it gets to American Jan 2007?
It also appears that they turn their lights off on their own (replaced by post icon).
BUT WHAT ABOUT CANADA! :) I REALLY REALLY WHANT TO KNOW

from,ichagotchi freak :D

here is a pikture of an ichagotchi :D see that's why i love ichagotchi ;)

the one w/ a touch pen is a different japanese version....

and the v4 is like the entama thats what spiffy said^_^

I CANNOT WAIT FOR JINSEI VERSION!!!!!!!(V4)

Oh my god!! im gobsmacked!! V4!! I want one.......NOW...how cool, when are they coming to Australia? its probably gonna be after it comes out in the US!!! I cnat wait that long... :furawatchi:

Oh my god!! im gobsmacked!! V4!! I want one.......NOW...how cool, when are they coming to Australia? its probably gonna be after it comes out in the US!!! I cnat wait that long... :furawatchi: . I cant see the

Oh my god!! im gobsmacked!! V4!! I want one.......NOW...how cool, when are they coming to Australia? its probably gonna be after it comes out in the US!!! I cnat wait that long... :furawatchi: . I cant see the video where its going to preschool it wont work..)

Well, my V4 became a Tosakatchi apparently. :) It's really cute, and I tried out some of the items:

SKIRT: It wears it, and "dances" in it. He had his eyes shut.

BOW: It's so kawaii in that! He stretches up and down, and wears it as a dicky bow.

CAP: It's a pirate hat!

ROLLER SKATES: He skates in them ;)

RC HELICOPTER: He steers the helicopter into the air, and makes it fly above him. :D

Yesterday the KING gave me HONEY, the hidden LOVE POTION. I don't know whether it is a secret item, or whether it is sold in the SHOP now, since I am still saving up for that Africa ticket.

Take pictures of it! I can't wait to see videos on the new Jinsi TOSAKATCHI!!!!

According to my calculations, Gurumetchi/Kurumetchi is a Style boy character, so you could get either Shimashimatchi, Togetchi, or Tosakatchi. Since you had the most Intelligence points, it became a Tosakatchi.

Am I right?

Take pictures of it! I can't wait to see videos on the new Jinsi TOSAKATCHI!!!!According to my calculations, Gurumetchi/Kurumetchi is a Style boy character, so you could get either Shimashimatchi, Togetchi, or Tosakatchi. Since you had the most Intelligence points, it became a Tosakatchi.

Am I right?
Yep - you do seem to be right!

Well - before any new videos I need to recharge my camera, its dead right now =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back