I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just with that extra bit on the side, like an aerial. (the one I had before did´t had this)

i want one!!! i want one!!!! thax 4 telling us about it spiffy, i can't wait to c the pics! :D :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

Thats cool you have one, Spiffy!

I went to the Corte Ingles too last weekend and i saw them :gozarutchi: I was like 'Omg!!' but I cant get one 'till xmas :( They're all in English too! :gozarutchi:

My friend has it and it's sooo cool!

Can I ask you a question? Its cause my friend needs help with hers.

When you go on tamagotchieurope.com and then on the Jinsei bit on the Spanish section, what's the code to get into it? She doesnt understand and she needs help :puroperatchi:

Btw what colour have you got? :hitodetchi:

only one more month then...then... its January 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

TCV4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can not wait im getting one version four or two!!!

Well, I'll have to wait a while, i guess.

Does anyone know when they'll come out in Aus?

Well, I'll have to wait a while, i guess.
Does anyone know when they'll come out in Aus?
Apparently they come out this month.

Do you have to beat any game completely to lose 3g/3lbs of weight? Please tell me!

Do you have to beat any game completely to lose 3g/3lbs of weight? Please tell me!
Yes. I'm pretty sure even if you get one point to little, you only lose 2lb.

But why didn't they make the V4 in color? Or why not put a light in it?! :wacko:
This would [sadly] take up too much battery power, at this current stage of tamagotchis. Tis' a shame, but true.

:mimitchi: i just bought a v3.....awww and now a new one is comming out????

haha my tama is taking a bath lol

same i got a v4 nothing really :D [SIZE=8pt]I GOT A V4 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I GOT A V4 [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]I GOT A [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]V4! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
same i got a v4 nothing really :D [SIZE=8pt]I GOT A V4 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I GOT A V4 [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]I GOT A [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]V4! [/SIZE]
nothing really? NOTHING REALLY? What planet have you been on for the past, erm.. year?

Lol, we're all waiting! :D :D

I live in New Zealand and only one shop in my city has v4s. I got mine yesterday. Check it out on this link!!!

https://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/fichdog/RIMG0553.jpg

also the maximum number of points is 99999 and there are new items like the piano at 14000 pts and the bad thing is that everything costs more. Another good thing is that almost all the time there are sales (a sale is everything is half price) :D :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

:D :D :D :D :D

its so unfair the v4 is out in nearly all of europe and i live in europe too in ireland( beside england) and i called bandai uk and they said that the v4 is coming to ireland and england in janury 2007 i am so so so so so angry right in this second i feel like i am gona explode

But the good thing is that for my birthday( in 1 week and 2 days!!!!) i am going to spain!!!! :gozarutchi:

um...löl?^^
i found it on a swiss website, phoned the store cause they dont sell online, and that (censored) lady on phone told me "v only have v3"...

while i had on my screen their offer 4 v4 withpicture, descruption, number and price (40 chf)

:mametchi:
whats the name of the website :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back