I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the only one not really caring... lol. I'm not into the "cool" stuff of version 3. I really want a Generation 2 of 1997.
If you have a JinSei Tamagotchi Connexion version 4, can you please answer my question on page 13? Thankyou.
Yeah. I really want a 1996/1997 tama, except I'm more P1-ish.

I am bursting with V4ness here! WHEN????

spiffys a girl? i always thought you were a guy :p :blink:
Yes, I am a girl, hahaha. :D I want to cut my hair soon - so people will probably start thinking I am a boy again XD.

As for the questions asking whether the instructions are in Spanish:

They come in six languages:

- English

- Spanish

- French

- German

- Italian

- Portuguese

;)

Awesome to see the Entama make its way to the Western world :furawatchi:

I'm still quite miffed that New Zealand gets V4 before Australia does :furawatchi: I just called my local Toys R Us and they couldn't believe that there was a Version 4 coming out when I asked about the release date :( I also tried Kmart and they said that they assumed that they would be stocking Version 4 as they've stocked all the past versions.

So, it's a matter of playing the waiting game for an Australian release date me thinks...

... Waiting game sucks, let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos :furawatchi:

BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT INE NOW!!!!*has temper tantrum*WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!They sound so cool...Jan,why can't u come rigth after november?

so i think i might be right then, because usually it is 14.99 plus tax , after tax it is like 16 or 17 dollars. i hope it is the price i predicted because i already have enough for it if it is 14.99 plus tax. im just saving my money till it comes out. spiffy or anyone, do you know the exact it will come out in the U.S. i know it is January 2007 but the exact date. do you know?thank you for al the wonderful pics and videos on your tama. hope to see more. it seems so interesting. the v4 will be the best selling toy when it comes out, i just know it.
it comes out january 1st or 7th i dont know which

sighned Q

Spiffy you are sooo lucky!! Here in america i gotta wait until January.. x__X ... lucky, lucky girl!

Great pics, by the way! Hope you are having fun with your V4!

Last edited by a moderator:
lets just go to the store on january 1st.. and if it is not there read the price tag if it sez: tamagotchi version 4

[SIZE=15pt]$14.24[/SIZE]

THAT MEANS IT CAME OUT !!BUT ITS SOLD OUT !!

But when the v3 came out i read the price tag it said: tamagotchi version 3

[SIZE=15pt]$14.24[/SIZE]

released: 1/11/06

that store was walmart..in the U.S at California.

sooo i think it will come around the 1-11 day.

-Nessie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back