I Called Katy Perry!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@___@

I'm a tad skeptical about this. Katy Perry has about 1 billion fans. How will she call back to all of them?

I'm positive, because she called me back, commented on what I said, and plus, people were on her Myspace saying thanks for calling back.
Don't question me.
Right... sorry but I don't believe you.

And don't tell me what to do. If I want to question you, or if anyone else does, they have a right to.

SayNow.com works.I called Savannah Outen and she called me back =D
I love Savannah Outen. She seems really down to earth a connected to her fans. Nearly anyone on Youtube who put up a video possitive video about her, she personally thanks them in the comments. She's very sweet.

Well, maybe Katy Perry will call back. Maybe she won't. Either way, you can hope. =D

She hasn't called back yet. I'm guessing it will take her a few days to call back. When she does, I'll do my best to make a video of it.
Well I'll believe it when I hear/see it.

@___@
I'm a tad skeptical about this. Katy Perry has about 1 billion fans. How will she call back to all of them?
She said she'll try to get back to all of you on her answering machine.

Right... sorry but I don't believe you.
And don't tell me what to do. If I want to question you, or if anyone else does, they have a right to.
Neverending Abyss was talking to me but thanks xD

Also, she's right. I Merely questioned what you did, you don't have to get snippy =/

Neverending Abyss was talking to me but thanks xD
Also, she's right. I Merely questioned what you did, you don't have to get snippy =/
I wasn't talking to you. I don't like people telling me or other people what to do unless they have authority and the right to.

Excuse my skepticism, but I really think someone's messing with you.
Why would a celebrity post their phone number online? Let alone Youtube.

Even if her answering machine says it's her, it could still be someone messing with others.

I personally wouldn't get my hopes up in hearing back.
The number is a SayNow. Tons of celebrities have SayNows. Those things are great :( I call JB, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and more people with their SayNows. JB left me a message, it was pwnsome :D

I dont think its Katy Perry. Lke people said before, she wouldnt want fans calling her ALL the time.
I know it's not her real number. It's her SayNow number. SayNow is a system where celebrities can get calls from fans and they can call their fans, plus leave messages to their fans giving updates on them.

I know it's not her real number. It's her SayNow number. SayNow is a system where celebrities can get calls from fans and they can call their fans, plus leave messages to their fans giving updates on them.
I'm pretty sure Katy Perry has a life.

Obviously you don't if you are going to sit here and crush people's dreams.
We're not talking about my life.

Stay on topic I'm not Katy Perry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back