I can’t get a boy, on my Tamagotchi V6!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about this whole specific genders corresponding with specific characters theory. I have mated a Mimitchi with a Shimashimatchi twice via the matchmaker and I got a girl the first time and a boy the second time. However, it does seem strange that the music star tends to have single-gender streaks on a regular basis. I myself have had 5 girls in a row before getting my first boy, so I'm not going to dismiss the fact that some as of yet unknown factor may influence gender.

Your not the only person with this problem. :D I had this problem too! :ph34r: I kept getting girls girls and more girls. :ph34r: I got really tired of them. ^_^ I fixed the problem by resetting the Tamagotchi and clicked 'RESET'. :hitodetchi: I know, you don't want to lose all of your stuff, but it's the quickest way of getting boys AND girls.

I found the answers to your Tamagotchi problem, hope I helped! ;) V6 Mating Guide :) Here's another tip, set the clock to 4:29 P.M., I always do that and I ALWAYS get boys. :blink: If you want a boy, practice with your band members a lot and set the clock to 7:29 P.M. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the answers to your Tamagotchi problem, hope I helped! ;) V6 Mating Guide :wacko: Here's another tip, set the clock to 4:29 P.M., I always do that and I ALWAYS get boys. :rolleyes: If you want a boy, practice with your band members a lot and set the clock to 7:29 P.M. :wub:
Set the clock to 4:29 P.M. and wait for one minute to get a boy. To get a girl, set the clock to 12:29 P.M. :D

Not to be rude, but YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

The gender of your baby IS COMPLETELY RANDOM! :)

kuchikid is right. I have heard rumors that you will only get a girl using the matchmaker, and mating with a band memeber, and only get a boy by mating by connecting. I have tested this out, and it is wrong. The gender of your Tamagotchi is always random.

I always get a boy on my Music Star. I always use the matchmaker, NO connected marriages, NO band member marriages. But it is random, I am utterly sure of it.

but, i think if you practice 10 times a day with you band members and then when your tama is 7 set the clock to 7:59, wait a minute and hopefully their is a band member of the opposite sex waiting to propose, let them marry and hopefully you get a baby boy. ;)

Not to be rude, but YOU ARE ALL WRONG!The gender of your baby IS COMPLETELY RANDOM! ;)
That's true. Girl and boy things are RANDOM!

I have got four boys before my first girl.

I hope you get boy baby soon.

Oh, this topic had been bumped, a mod or admin should close this topic. Already been here almost for 6 months.

How to get the baby you want

When you mate your male Tamagotchi…… with a boy Using the Matchmaker – You will get a boy With a band member – You will get a girl With another V6 – You will get a girl With a V5 –

female Tamagotchi…… Using the Matchmaker – You will get a girl With a band member You will get a boy With another V6 You will get a boy With a V5 You will get a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back