I can anwser all questions here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamgotchi do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_babe102

Reaction score
I have been working with tamagotchis since, 1998. I have every single version there is, so Feel free to PM me, or Write as message here in my topic!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :p So once again if you are confused :( Then contact me!!!!!

Hi! :eek:

I was wondering about the new EnTamagotchis. What makes them different from the V.3 tamas? I'm wondering this because I was hoping to make an investment in an Entama but I don't want to if they are pretty much the same... Thanks for your help!

- :furawatchi: Spongeboby :huh:

I have been working with tamagotchis since, 1998. I have every single version there is, so Feel free to PM me, or Write as message here in my topic!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :eek: So once again if you are confused :furawatchi: Then contact me!!!!!

Do you know where the hat for the golden tamagotchi search is?

hi Tama_babe102,

I know you are trying to help and I appreciate your efforts however we don't actually allow "come to me for help" style topics anymore for the following reasons:

1. It makes it very difficult for people to search and find the questions and answers they are looking for.

2. They often trail of course resulting in SPAM

3. A lot of people want to help and in the past we have had help topic wars which have never really resulted anything productive except getting everyone very worked up!

4. Often topic starts don't stay around or close their topic so people ask questions that never get answered and have to post again, wasting bandwidth.

For these reasons, the best thing you can do to help is answer any new question threads posted in Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners and What Happened To My Tamagotchi! :(

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back