I Can Make Avatars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your avatars I dont want one but keep making them I love to see them :)

:lol: ~*Emily*~ :)

I'm really sorry that I can no longer carry on making avatars. I have been extremely busy sorting out my exams, that I have little time to spare on the Internet. I promise I will get avatars to those who have requested, and I will put in my siggy that you can PM me for one of my avatars, but once I have sorted out the pending avatars, there is no guarantee that I will be able to make one. If I cannot make an avatar, I will note down what you want, and will inform you that you will recieve it at a later date. If I cannot make the avatar you request, I will PM you, telling you this and giving you the option of requesting something different. If you do not get a response, please do not keep pestering me, as I may have been too busy to attend to it. I will do my best to make sure everyone gets their avatars within 3 weeks, but if I do not manage that, sorry. I am not going to ask a guide to close this topic as I may re-boot it in a month's time or so. As I said, PM me for an avatar for a while

-TP- ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry that I can no longer carry on making avatars. I have been extremely busy sorting out my exams, that I have little time to spare on the Internet. I promise I will get avatars to those who have requested, and I will put in my siggy that you can PM me for one of my avatars, but once I have sorted out the pending avatars, there is no guarantee that I will be able to make one. If I cannot make an avatar, I will note down what you want, and will inform you that you will recieve it at a later date. If I cannot make the avatar you request, I will PM you, telling you this and giving you the option of requesting something different. If you do not get a response, please do not keep pestering me, as I may have been too busy to attend to it. I will do my best to make sure everyone gets their avatars within 3 weeks, but if I do not manage that, sorry. I am not going to ask a guide to close this topic as I may re-boot it in a month's time or so. As I said, PM me for an avatar for a while
-TP- ^_^
Ohh dear! I am sure you will be able too soon catch up soon the exams will be gone.

//RHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back