I cannot believe what happened to my tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenApple

Reaction score
I am currently vacationing in the PhIlippines, and my family and I went to a beach resort. I had my two tamagotchi ID L's out on the table, and some animal pooped on my tamagotchI screen. I didn't notice it until we were ready to go. So I frantically tried to wipe it off with a napkin. I got most of it off, however some of it got stuck in the side of the screen and I can't get it out, no matter what I do. UGH! That is soooo gross, and I should have not left it out on the table while I was away :(

Leaving it on the table was normal.

That animal is not not normal.

Pooping on a tamagotchi?

Crazy animal.

And that's why I use a screen protecter ;)

I don't know what that tama lookslike, but have you tried using a toothpick, like gently to try and get it out of the crack? That might work...or if the crack is smaller you could use a larger sewing needle, very carefully.

gross, sort of the same happened to me, but replace the ID L's with V.45's, the poop with vomit, and the 'some animal' with my cat. :p

I don't know what that tama lookslike, but have you tried using a toothpick, like gently to try and get it out of the crack? That might work...or if the crack is smaller you could use a larger sewing needle, very carefully.
i do that too, once i accidentally spilled a tiny bit of milk on my V4.5. to this day, it still has little white dust in the cracks, which i've got out mostly with a toothpick. :p you could do the same with your iD L, it's not going to kill it or anything. (i say this from experience.)

i do that too, once i accidentally spilled a tiny bit of milk on my V4.5. to this day, it still has little white dust in the cracks, which i've got out mostly with a toothpick. :p you could do the same with your iD L, it's not going to kill it or anything. (i say this from experience.)
HEY! D:< That was my idea. I normally get toothpaste in the corners of my iD L too while cleaning it, so yes, use something that can go into small corners, and could be possibly soft (you wouldn't want scratches).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sort of off topic, I think: Oh my, that animal is crazy. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Try dabbing a toothpick with some hydrogen peroxide and then scraping in between the screen. Hydrogen peroxide cleans mostly everything, and it`s not water so it shouldn't harm your Tama as long as you're just using tiny dabs.

UHH WHAT?

XD, that's crazy.

some random animal..?

a bit creepy, actually.

like the above posts, use a small dab of hot water and a toothpick.

gross..

Thanks for all your input. I have tried using a toothpick, but the end is to big to fit in the little crack on the side of the screen. I've tried using a thumbtack, but it's still to big. I'll try and find a sewing needle and see if that helps. That just teaches me not to leave my tamas unattended on the table. I went to the market and bought a box for them. So I can stick them in the box along with extra batteries. That way nothing gets on them.

If that happened to my iD L, I probably would have screamed. (And wouldn't notice everyone staring at me for screaming) xD Anyway, I hope your iD L can get cleaned up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back