i cant beleive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazla1234

Reaction score
;) ok so yesterday i was at my friends house eating chocolate,

and then the choclate went down my throat and i started to choke!

i had to run into the kitchen it felt like i was dieing, my aunt came running down stairs coz my friend told her.

and she had to make me drink water and i was ok, but it was a horrible experience, i felt like i was being choke to death,

and my friends sister almost cried because she hates these stuff :eek: :eek:

i really need to start eating slowing :angry:

ooh. that's tough! my mom said she choked on hard candy when she was little... 0__0

Oh! I'm glad your OK. It's a scary experience, isn't it?

I jsut have a quick question. Was your aunt over at your friends house with you, because you mentioned she was there? Luckily she was!

I have choked on meat once, same experience, you feel like you're going to die and no air can get it- it al comes out.

Im just happy that your ok, it's in the past now. :)

I was eating a lifesaver once when i was talking to my friend and she said somthing stupid that made me laugh and i started choking on it. I managed to say, "Im choking on it!" because she knew that i was eating a lifesaver. She said, "Omg tina its a LIFESAVER!! geeze!!!" in a sarcastic tone that made me laugh again and it just went down my throat. I was worried because it was a hard candy and it wouldn't melt, but it went away. Choking is one of the worst feelings you can have.

*BaBi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back