I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL!

You're lucky!

These are my favorite tamagotchis: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :angry: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :D

hey ppl!!you never guessed what i found at one of those, you know, hello kitty novelty gift shops........and this is in vancouver, BC................

it's MAMETCHI AND TAKOTCHI MECHANICAL PENCIL............dated 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't believe they still kept those!!! i guess they wanted to keep it until they sold it!!^^

since there were only two of those designs i bought them both TODAY!!!!

A 1997 RARE ITEM!!!

WHOOOT!!! :huh: :pochitchi:
[SIZE=21pt]AWESOME!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Man! I've wanting something Tamagotchiish for months ever since my first Tama! *Sigh* I want a Mimitchi Plush to hug all day...

thats so cool iam making my own tama site its goin to be released this friday

Neat! I never thought that you could find them in stores!

Amazing. Absoulutely amazing. I want one. Maybe if I could find one. I dought it. Anyways neato!

~Nad, James, Mimi and Zira

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Those pictures u took are so cool!I cant believe u found those! :D :D B) :pochitchi: :angry: :D B) :mimitchi: :hitodetchi:

YOu lucked out alot! Im suprised they kept that pencil in the store for that long. I guess everyone lucks out once!

i haven't gone back to check yet, but if they still kept them.....i'm buying them all........muwahaha!!!

don't you just love my pictures^^

hey ppl!!you never guessed what i found at one of those, you know, hello kitty novelty gift shops........and this is in vancouver, BC................

it's MAMETCHI AND TAKOTCHI MECHANICAL PENCIL............dated 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't believe they still kept those!!! i guess they wanted to keep it until they sold it!!^^

since there were only two of those designs i bought them both TODAY!!!!

A 1997 RARE ITEM!!!

WHOOOT!!! :wub: :wub:
COOL! YOUR SOO LUCKY!!!

*tama star*

That's sooo kool! How much were they. i assume they were a lot of money because they are rare from 1997. You had a very lucky find there! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back