I can't believe I'm doing this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
Ok so one day I was riding bikes with my friends and out of nowhere these 3-4 lines of lyrics came to my head. I swear it was out of the blue. I kept singing them to myself and when I got home I wrote them down. I kept writing and writing and soon I had a song on my hands. I enjoyed writing the song, so I wrote two others.

So I was listening to a CD, like, an hour ago and I looked on the back of the case to see an address for Hollywood Records. It didn't take me long to realize something I should do. So I wrote a letter, copied it, so I have a copy, took a copy of the song I wrote, put it in the envelope and I'm sending it to Hollywood Records.

I'm really anxious right now because I wanna see what they say about it. I showed it to my friend and she said it was gold. Well, she showed it to her mom who said she thinks I have a gift for songwriting.

I'm so excited but I can't believe I'm actually sending in my song!!!!

If I get a letter back, whether it be rejection or not, I'll share it with you guys.

Toodles!

ducky23

Well... If she does, You never know... People might take is, edit it a little and call it their own...

But good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... If she does, You never know... People might take is, edit it a little and call it their own...
But good luck!!
My thoughts exactly.

Aha. Awwh.

Good luck. =D

This topic makes me wonder what I can do with my songs...

Congrats ducky!! Thumbs up! Maybe you could post the lyrics? I'd love to read the song! What's it about?

Congrats again, and good luck!

OOOOMMMMGGG!!!!!!! That is so cool!!!!! My friend's band is going to do that soon. They have 23 or something songs but they dont have any recorded yet. she tells me shes really nervous about emailing the record company. Well good luck, omg that is so cool!!!

Ahh, that's awesome. ;) I kinda wanted to do that.

I've written about 50 songs about these two girls...Well,

they are funny but they're very bad if you know what I mean...

Oh wow! That is so cool! I've written a few songs that went down the drain xD. I hope that doesn't happen to yours!

Congrazzlez, and good luck! It would be so cool if they actually made a record of it! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back