I can't believe it...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
At my school, the 8th grade has lunch 6th period, hlaf of them have it the first half and the other the second half. My love, Jesse, is in the first half, and my best friend is also in it and i am in the second. Somtimes, increassingly often recently, i go into the first half and just sit and talk w/ my friends while the are having lunch, and i stay in the cafe for the second half and eat my lunch then. I noticed that Jesse was going intot the cafe at the same time my best friend (iris) was, so i went in with her. She was close to him so i started talking to her, he could hear everything we were saying, and this is how it went:

Me: Hey iris

Iris: Hey mrs.Anorexic

Me: What? y are you calling me anorexic?

Iris: Oh please, you never eat lunch.

Me: Well thats because i stay here w/ u the first half, and then i eat the at the second half with my table.

Iris: oh yea? Well i bet u just say that to me, and then at the second half you say you ate here. U are soo anorexic!

Me: WHAT?! Are you crazy?? I can't STOP eating and u know it!

Iris: Uh-huh yea sureee.... I am going to ask melmel (a friend at my lunch table that sits with me, and sees me eating every day)

By the expression on her face, i could tell she was just joking, but in a serious tone. Jesse could hear everything and i was soo embarrassed. I am not anorexic by any streach of the imagination. I was soo mad that i just left. Jesse was next to us, and i don't know what he thinks now. And i don't know what to do. I was just talking to her and she said that she didn't know he was there and just laughed it off, but i don't want him to think that i am anorexic, because i do work hard to keep skinny, what should i do?

*BaBi*

Just laugh it off tomorrow. I don't think his opinion of you has changed, why would it?

i eat like a horse and am naturally skinny :chohimetchi: people call me anorexic sometimes but i reallyyyyy dont giv a shoot to boot cause i know im not and thats all that matters!

* No cursing of any kind- or else I'll but reeeeealllllyy stupid sounding things instead! *

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not it's against the rules to star out a letter or two in a swear word. Just use something like #%&* it's not hard.

I would be pretty mad if someone said that to me! However you shouldn't worry. Just A) pretend nothing happened and forget it or :( just say that it was funny or something. (I would go for A because I could never pretend soemthing that nasty was funny).

Hey, don't worry. I've been asked if I'm anorexic, as I don't eat much.

Just laugh it off. ^^

Believe it or not it's against the rules to star out a letter or two in a swear word. Just use something like #%&* it's not hard.
Actually that's not even allowed.

We're supposed to find more appropriate words to use instead of swearing at all.

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't think his opinion would have changed. If you noticed she was joking, my guess is that he would have too.

She may have just been being sarcastic.

Just go to school and laugh about it like TWP said.

I'm sure nobody is going to take it seriously.

Honestly, This Iris isnt a friend if she is saying that about you. Im am on the slim side...but I am never called anorexic. I EAT ALL OF THE TIME! (lol) I am 12 and i only weigh like 75 pounds. Well Back to your problem. Was she seirous? If she was maybe chuckling like she might when she laughs with you it might not be seirous. I she was in a rude tone and rolling her eyes and stuff, she meant it. Think of if you said anything or what would make her say this. A Best friend doesnt come out of the blue saying your anorexic.

Don't worry its ok. I cant stop eating if my mom makes my favorite food. Im only like 55 pounds.o.o I am never called that word. She was proboly joking if she wasnt then she is not a true friend.

okay i have been throught this a whole lot in these past 3 middle school years but, if your friend says that about you then shes not a true friends, because friends care about how you feel and NEVER say anything bad about you..but this friends of yours..iris..she doesnt really sound like a friend but it really depends on what her movement was like.(kk445 was exactly right) And about your boy..if he really liked you then he woudlnt care about what your friends say/said about you..he would have your back anythime.

"Laughter is the best medicene."

Laugh it off, but if it really hurt you, laugh it off infront of everybody else. But when you are alone with your friend say, "Hey, I know I was laughing but that really hurt my feelings and made me feel bad infront of my crush. Could you not do that again?"

Sorry your friend did that, I would've slapped my friends (any of them) if they ever tried to call me that..

Broken~Wings

Blah, people call me anorexic all the time. Why? Well, Locky458 knows why. Because I'm really skinny. [where has locky been lately? AHH!] Just ask your friend not to say that again if it really bothered you.

Hey, don't worry. I've been asked if I'm anorexic, as I don't eat much.Just laugh it off. ^^
totaly im 50 pounds under weight and ppl h8 me.they think im like a weirdo.i have extremely high motabolisim so i cant gain weight easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back