I Can't Believe This...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishu Inu

Reaction score
I already posted this on DA, but I need the advise of you TTers.

For god's sake.

I love my boyfriend Marvin, but honestly.

I think I do.

I have this friend named Paul (who the actual Paul character is based off) and he's pretty emotionless and mellow, but he's fun once you get to know him. He loves to joke around, and he's not emo, but, uh, emotionless.

So I was out in the country with Paul, off to see his creepy grandmother, because I had nothing better to do. We went outside and lay on the grass, watching the stars. I often stargazed with my friends as a child. And there were fireflies... sorta the scene you'd see in a movie... or in a story. It was pretty awesome.

You know what freaking happens the moment I get home?

"Where were you? What did you do with Paul?" Was the first questions I get from him. Not a hug, not a hello. Paul was with me and tried to say we DID NOTHING, and Marvin said some things that wouldn't be appropiate for DA. Paul stayed mutually calm and told him to shut up and walked out. So I followed him, and found him sitting outside, and he looked p-offed beyond p-offed.

So I talked to him, and he calmed down after awhile. And then Marvin came out and they got into a freaking fight. Paul ended up with a bloody nose and broken glasses. Marvin wasn't really hurt, Paul isn't as strong, and Marvin is learning Tae-Kwan-Doe(sp?). Marvin got in BIG BIG trouble from his mom.

I can't believe that idiot! Ugh! Poor Paul. :(

I'm seriously thinking of breaking up with him. He's been a beep-beep for awhile. I think I should, but... I don't know...

Yeah. You don't want a boyfriend like that. People that are that controling are not good to go out with. Although he might be nice to you, one day Marvin might beat you up, instead of your friend. You don't want to get hurt, and the best way to prevent that is breaking up with Marvin so he can't try to control you anymore.

Yeah. You don't want a boyfriend like that. People that are that controling are not good to go out with. Although he might be nice to you, one day Marvin might beat you up, instead of your friend. You don't want to get hurt, and the best way to prevent that is breaking up with Marvin so he can't try to control you anymore.
I 100% agree with you.

I find that he is just to clingy, it's like you can't go out on a walk with another boy without him saying "Where have you been?".

I say break up with him.

I guess. Thanks guys, Paul, Alex, and Susan (some other friends,) said the same thing. I guess he really isn't worth it.

I already posted this on DA, but I need the advise of you TTers.
For god's sake.

I love my boyfriend Marvin, but honestly.

I think I do.

I have this friend named Paul (who the actual Paul character is based off) and he's pretty emotionless and mellow, but he's fun once you get to know him. He loves to joke around, and he's not emo, but, uh, emotionless.

So I was out in the country with Paul, off to see his creepy grandmother, because I had nothing better to do. We went outside and lay on the grass, watching the stars. I often stargazed with my friends as a child. And there were fireflies... sorta the scene you'd see in a movie... or in a story. It was pretty awesome.

You know what freaking happens the moment I get home?

"Where were you? What did you do with Paul?" Was the first questions I get from him. Not a hug, not a hello. Paul was with me and tried to say we DID NOTHING, and Marvin said some things that wouldn't be appropiate for DA. Paul stayed mutually calm and told him to shut up and walked out. So I followed him, and found him sitting outside, and he looked p-offed beyond p-offed.

So I talked to him, and he calmed down after awhile. And then Marvin came out and they got into a freaking fight. Paul ended up with a bloody nose and broken glasses. Marvin wasn't really hurt, Paul isn't as strong, and Marvin is learning Tae-Kwan-Doe(sp?). Marvin got in BIG BIG trouble from his mom.

I can't believe that idiot! Ugh! Poor Paul. :furawatchi:

I'm seriously thinking of breaking up with him. He's been a beep-beep for awhile. I think I should, but... I don't know...
OMG o_O I really don't know what you should do. I guess you should break up with him. Tell us how it goes.

-PokeMew

I owuld break up with him. A good boyfriend should be someone who isn't abusive and take a situation like that in a more mature manner.

I broke up with him from the phone. He was crying... literally. I'll have to avoid him now. I'll just hang out with my friends, I think they'll protect me if he tries anything.

> :p Yes you did it. YAYY! I've been waiting for that post for hours > :p

Glad you dumped him. Hes a jerk. Deserves it :D

Poor Paul though. Is he ok :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
> :p Yes you did it. YAYY! I've been waiting for that post for hours > :p
Glad you dumped him. Hes a jerk. Deserves it :D

Poor Paul though. Is he ok :rolleyes:
Yeah, Paul's fine and dandy. He needs new glasses, though. XD

I guess I'm glad I dumped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back