I can't belive it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite color

• blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pink

• green

• orange

• black

• white

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the poll is coolI voted for green :(

Yea I know pretty cool, huh?

~!Meme!~
i voted for green too and i loved the pole kuchiguy, u really shouldnt make fun of other people she is just UNIQUE!!

was ur tama gotchi old?

tat poll has nothin 2 do with tamagotchi's!!and tamagotchi's have to die sum part of their life,if it waz yung then u dont take good care of it!!!! B)

Uhhh.... Why did you put the poll in? :pochitchi: It has nothing to do with your tamagotchi. And

I'm sorry to hear about the tam. but you press a and c and youve got an egg.

:blink: :eek: :hitodetchi: :eek:

Wel..Hold A and C Together.See what happeneds.Oh, And if the tama pops out of the egg, do what you need to do and then go to history.
well, do this, and in the future if you see it dying- all you have to do is click the reset button, then click download, and voila! Your tama is saved!

Hope i helped. :D

hey you yeah you don't sit there and don't know what I'm talking about!!!!! well what I mean is I NEED FRIENDS!!!!!! like on the Tama talk you know.................................... well I know if people don't have friends you may be lonley...

yes kuchiguy she didn't mean to leave her alone she just wants help ok sometimes that happens because of it's weaight

i think the poll is cool i voted oraNGE so dont you dare say its a stupid poll but you press a and c and youve got an egg
i agree its a cool poll very smart one aksaly i voted for blue

i think the poll is cool i voted oraNGE so dont you dare say its a stupid poll but you press a and c and youve got an egg
i agree its a cool poll very smart one aksaly i voted for blue

It's not about this but...um....WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THAT POLL!!!??? :angry: :( :angry: :angry: P.S. I'm not saying it to you ahmed. Just to let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
That poll is soo random (my favorite color is blue.) When your tamagotchi dies, hold the A and C buttons together. Hope I helped.

~Tama Mama :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, your Tama died. <yawn> Tamas do die. Plus, I agree with the last 76 mails. THERE'S NO POINT IN THE STUPID POLL!
well if your talking about th servey i think its cool i dont even know how to do that!!! you should be happy... by the way sorry that your tama died :angry: :p B) :(

thats easy!! lol um first you gotta take a pin or somthing small that will fit in the back(there is a small hole @ the bottom) and it will beep twice. even if the sound is off. now there should b an egg on the screen and now press the middle button and select "reset"now set the time and date and it will hatch within a few minuets and tell you if its a boy or girl and then you name it and it will stay as a baby 4 an hour then it will evolve into somthing for 24 hrs, then it will stay like that 4 3-4 days and then it will evolve to a adult....... now let it age when it gets to 6 STAY WITH IT FOR THE WHOLE TIME

when it turns 7, the match maker will appear....... he will bringsomeone to you and say, "is it love" then hit yes and the screen goes black, then whipdeedoo, you got urself a baby!!!!! glad i cood help :angry: :angry: B)
This is a way but the best way is to hold A and C together so the tama can go on the history list. By doing it your way it will be forgotin so you should hold A and C together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back