i cant belive this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That tama is sooo fake it doesn't have the right package, it has a HUGE egg, it doesn't have Tamagotchi at the top, the hearts onscreen are upside-down, it doesn't look right...

IT'S SO FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ;) :D :rolleyes: :D :D

yes it does look fake but some tama's don't say Tamagotchi connection up the top of 'em but i still believe its fake cause i can't see the Bandie logo! :ichigotchi: :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think that they will always be selling fake stuff cause there is nobody stoping people from selling them

Let's just put it this way:

These tamas ARE fake... :puroperatchi:

After all: eBay sells so many fakes, it's not even funny

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a fake v2 also, and it was expensive, i had a v2 manual in it, but the actual game was either a v1 or the same type you got with the huge egg :huh:

OMG! That is 100% FAKE. Somebody is MAKING FAKES! The "fake company" can't even spell Tamagotchi. FAKE! B)

That is such a fake.But I saw one that was actually hatched and they actually had the same characters only it is bigger.I think they are cute.But they are still fakes. :puroperatchi:

hi i just started tamatalk 4 days ago. u can image how mady friends i have 000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ZERO :lol: :wacko: :mametchi: :lol: :) :pochitchi: :lol: :lol: :huh: BY THE WAY THIS IS WHAT MY GOTCHI LOOKS LIKE---> SORRY THEY DONT HAVE IT ( IT IS A BUTTERFLY) :mimitchi: :unsure: THIS IS WHAT MY OLD ONE LOOKS LIKE(TEENAGER---> :mellow: AND FIRST GEN---> :lol: )

hi i just started tamatalk 4 days ago. u can image how mady friends i have 000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ZERO :lol: :wacko: :mametchi: :lol: :) :pochitchi: :lol: :lol: :huh: BY THE WAY THIS IS WHAT MY GOTCHI LOOKS LIKE---> SORRY THEY DONT HAVE IT ( IT IS A BUTTERFLY) :mimitchi: :unsure: THIS IS WHAT MY OLD ONE LOOKS LIKE(TEENAGER---> :mellow: AND FIRST GEN---> :lol: )
Dude,Stay one topic plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back