I can't decide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugartamav3

Reaction score
Hello TT.

I've made enough money to get another tamagotchi. I don't know , should I get a v4.5 , or a v5.? I have to get it tomorrow so please reply.

It depends on what you want. If you want your tama to work and receive mails then buy v4.5 (it is similiar to V4), if you want a family of tamas then buy V5...i personnally like V4.5 much more, gave up on V5 already!! :)

It depends on what you want. If you want your tama to work and receive mails then buy v4.5 (it is similiar to V4), if you want a family of tamas then buy V5...i personnally like V4.5 much more, gave up on V5 already!! :rolleyes:
The last part is what I need , not the rest. I just want to see whole likes what ^^;

v5:

v4.5: |

Oh, definitley the V5. It's much easier to care for if you have a busy schedule or want to do other things than care for your tama.

For example, if you leave it alone for a few hours it will only have a few messes and a few empty hearts. The bonding percent thing isn't that much of a deal, it's actually pretty easy. And, you don't have to worry about weight! You can feed your tamas when their hearts are empty and won't have to play any games to lose the weight 'cause that's not a problem on the V5. There are also tons of new characters and different families you can raise and there is a plethera of items you can get! There's also a TV icon, that includes the TV Shop (the Shop), Dating Show (or Matchmaker, so you won't have to worry about missing the Matchmaking times), and Travel Show (the pause feature).

The only cons are you can't donate to the Tama King and you can only connect to other V5s. That's about it, as far as I can think of.

I think you should get the V5.

Oh, definitley the V5. It's much easier to care for if you have a busy schedule or want to do other things than care for your tama.
For example, if you leave it alone for a few hours it will only have a few messes and a few empty hearts. The bonding percent thing isn't that much of a deal, it's actually pretty easy. And, you don't have to worry about weight! You can feed your tamas when their hearts are empty and won't have to play any games to lose the weight 'cause that's not a problem on the V5. There are also tons of new characters and different families you can raise and there is a plethera of items you can get! There's also a TV icon, that includes the TV Shop (the Shop), Dating Show (or Matchmaker, so you won't have to worry about missing the Matchmaking times), and Travel Show (the pause feature).

The only cons are you can't donate to the Tama King and you can only connect to other V5s. That's about it, as far as I can think of.

I think you should get the V5.
I agree! ^ _ ^ V5s are brilliant - especially when you've got school, friends, family life, etc, to fit into your social schedule! I love mine and have no interest in buying either a V4 or V4.5. I actually love my V5 so much that I am getting a new one (Cookie Dough design - my favorite!) instead of a V4 or V4.5.

So I think you should definitely get a V5!

While most people in this topic prefer the v5 , I favor the v4.5. I understand how the v5 fits the schedule of those who go to school and work. For me , the version 4 and 1/2 does a lot more than the v5 , which I got tired of quickly. If you'll compare , you'll see that the v4.5 goes to work , school , gets skill points , and has mail ; while the only thing the v5 does is raise multi-characters. Which is fine to :rolleyes: but like pinkgrapes2007 said , it's totally your choice. Good luck.

~UK

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the v4.5 because you get all the stuff in v5 as you do in v4.5 but v4.5 has more stuff and I like the v4.5 tamatown better than the v5 tamatown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back