I can't exlpain...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaQT2410

Reaction score
Are there any guests that need help for usernames? How about tamatlkers who need help about what to put in they're siggy? Or how to make avvies and choose what you want? Well, I thought you could use some info. If there are any guests who are reading this, if you're planning to sign up, here are some idea's for your username. You can sneak in tama in your username! Don't forget to do that if you want to! Or, you can put your name, your pet's name, or a favorite tamagotchi. If it's already taken you could put your favorite number next to it!

For your avvie, i've learned you make it from paint. You can edit it by going to the top where it says how many messages you've recieved. Then your in your control panal! You want to go to where it says edit avatar. then you can pick 1 from the gallery or browse through all your documents for the 1 you made.

For your signature, it's simple. You can choose what you want it to say. For example, you can type what your tamagotchi did today, or it's name, weight, ect. You can also put your mood meter like some people do and edit it everyday. You have to go to your control panel to do this.

Almost done! Now, i've seen many people who try to change they're color but it didn't work. Well, to complete it, after you type what you want to say, click on CLOSE ALL TAGS.

I hope you appretiate this! And let it come in handy in the future! :furawatchi:

"]Ummm... If any1 thinks it's any good you can pin it, it would make me feel happy and special cuz I like to know when I'm helping people out :furawatchi: [/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back