I can't find tamagotchis for sale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SealofGleipnir

Reaction score
Ok, firsthand, I live in Mexico, the Tamagotchi supply is near to non-existent and I really want a V3 one, so far I've not found any store that sells it, at least not for reasonable prices, the lowest price I found was in a department store for the price of 120 dollars, very pricey.

Alas, I found several sites selling them, one of them being www.play-asia.com, this one has the best shipping-product cost overall and I would like to know if there is any actual difference in the software rather than the hardware of either version (i.e. language, compatibility with other area versions, glitches, etc.)

So I don't mind the look of the Tamagotchi itself (I don't mind that antenna, whatever the purpose is) I just want to know if it plays the same, I am especially concerned about the language of the unit and/or any other noticeable difference that may hinder an enjoyable gameplay.

Finally I would like to know if any of you has bought one from www.play-asia.com or could recommend me a site (not e-bay) that can ship a Tamagotchi Connection V3 to Mexico without it charging an exorbitant price, but what I would really appreciate more is if any of you can clear up my doubts about the different version product.

~ Thanks in Advance

(This topic was copied from another one, I did this 'cus I only got one reply and didn't really get my doubt cleared up)

hmm..let's see

u can go on toysrus.com im mean i don't know about the shipping but you can check

n another website is kbtoys.com n see if they have it..

Sorry that's the best i can do.. i hope this was helpful.. :eek:

Ok, firsthand, I live in Mexico, the Tamagotchi supply is near to non-existent and I really want a V3 one, so far I've not found any store that sells it, at least not for reasonable prices, the lowest price I found was in a department store for the price of 120 dollars, very pricey.
Alas, I found several sites selling them, one of them being www.play-asia.com, this one has the best shipping-product cost overall and I would like to know if there is any actual difference in the software rather than the hardware of either version (i.e. language, compatibility with other area versions, glitches, etc.)

So I don't mind the look of the Tamagotchi itself (I don't mind that antenna, whatever the purpose is) I just want to know if it plays the same, I am especially concerned about the language of the unit and/or any other noticeable difference that may hinder an enjoyable gameplay.

Finally I would like to know if any of you has bought one from www.play-asia.com or could recommend me a site (not e-bay) that can ship a Tamagotchi Connection V3 to Mexico without it charging an exorbitant price, but what I would really appreciate more is if any of you can clear up my doubts about the different version product.

~ Thanks in Advance

(This topic was copied from another one, I did this 'cus I only got one reply and didn't really get my doubt cleared up)
The ones from playasia.com are possibly entamas, keitais or something else. Entamas can connect to the website e-Tamago, along with Japanese cell phones just as the Keitai can. They are both Japanese, and can't be translated. However, if you know what's on the US Tamas, it'll be easy to translate the Japanese.

BTW a good site to find V3s that isn't eBay is WallOfFame.net

you know what! i know what stores to go to if you want to get a tamagotchi.

you can shop at e bay, and toys r us. :furawatchi:

hi don't fret ebay you can look at the sellers history basically wat people think of them and you can see were they are sellin them from. pm me if need be. i hope u find one cheaply

_roxy_rox_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back