I can't get a heart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
♥♥♥♥ Hold down alt and press the number 3 thats on the SIDE of your keyboard. Not the top. :) Remember; continue to hold down the alt button when you press 3.

*Tgd*

Hold down the Alt key right by your spacebar and press 3 at the same time. ♥ :)

3333333333I noticed when I do what you told me It will go blank for a while3?33?333

33????????????????This is all I GOT!
Try again. :) Look for the 3 at the side of your keyboard. Hold down 'Alt', then press 3.

If it doesn't work, then probably either 1. Your keyboard doesn't support that, or 2. Your keyboard senses holding down ALT and 3 results in ???. There is a way to change this (I think), but I'm not sure how.

*Tgd*

???AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!i STILL CAN'T GET IT

Ok, OK, calm down! :) Are you holding down the three keys of single A L and T? Because that won't work and will just result in giving you a 3. Hold down alt right next to your spacebar and press 3 on the right side of yuor keyboard. B)

♥♥♥♥♥Yay!!! I finally figured out how to do it!♥♥♥♥♥

I have tried that and nothing happens....

I do have Windows XP and I Have 4 computers in my house.

2 are my computers and 1 is my brothers. The other one my mom and dad share.

1 of my computers is a laptop and I use the laptop more because you can cary it around a stuff.

I am on my laptop right now...

So you have to press it on the side?

Laptops don't have sides..

So do you think it might now work because I am on my laptop?

Or should I just try my computer?????

Also, on myspace, I can do hearts.

All you have to do is ♥ but I don't think that works on here...

-LOve4tamas

I have tried that and nothing happens....I do have Windows XP and I Have 4 computers in my house.

2 are my computers and 1 is my brothers. The other one my mom and dad share.

1 of my computers is a laptop and I use the laptop more because you can cary it around a stuff.

I am on my laptop right now...

So you have to press it on the side?

Laptops don't have sides..

So do you think it might now work because I am on my laptop?

Or should I just try my computer?????

Also, on myspace, I can do hearts.

All you have to do is ♥ but I don't think that works on here...

-LOve4tamas
I have Windows XP and i'm on a labtop now

Hold Alt and press the 3 that says PgDn under it at the side of the keyboard then you get a ♥.

Hold Alt and press the 3 that says PgDn under it at the side of the keyboard then you get a ♥.
Been doing that!333??3This is all i'm gettting :huh: I'll try on my computer at home!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe theres something wrong with your cp or you dont have Windows. :huh:

It works on mine when I hold down Alt and then press 3 on the number key PAD. ♥♥♥♥

And do that and press 1 and 2 for simlies! :huh: ☺☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back