i cant remember the name...help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waneqa

January 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
BARE WITH ME....THIS POST IS KINDA LONG.

ok so...a long time ago i watched this video on youtube and i really liked it. but now i want to buy it on itunes and i dont remember the name of the song. in the video there was this little bird (it was clay, or playdo or something like that) and it was red (i think) and it was sitting on a branch looking through this window into a room in a house. inside the room a band was playing and she fell in love with the lead singer. and she came back everyday to watch them play and one day they were gone and they didnt come back for a long time...the bird still waited and waited. and eventually the guy came back and he had a girlfriend....the bird was sad (almost depressed) and went back to her home and packed her things...and tried to sneak past her dad to run away...i forgot some details and the end too..but thats what the music video was about.

does anybody know the video?? does it sound familiar?? if it does....reply or PM me. its eating at me to find it. :lol: guess if you want. you dont even hav to be certain. ill look it up. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back