I can't win at bump game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishani

Reaction score
well iv tryed to win the bump game like 10000000 times, i never win. iv tryed and maked my tama weight 99 lb. it dint work( i lost in the forst round) i was patient and tryed again it dint work( got to the second round).

someone told me that u have to find some rite button from ab and c. i treyed this 6times,but it the same way whit every button!!

and one of my freinds sayed to try to go with the beat. well i ment is that she said i have to try to click b when the oponent come and when they warm-up( when they open the mouth or jump or things like that they do when they meet the oponent) itryed this allso may times it dint work. i tryed this with evry button.

well i tryed to make the that blck bar go full and i only came up to the 2 round!!!!

pls tell someone to me how to do it!!!

I don't really think there is a way to win bump, and if you do, it must just be good luck!

Maybe try heading, it's an easy game, and you get plenty of money!!!!!!!!!

*R-M* :)

there is a way to win bump i'v won it lots of times you only have to press the middel butten as fast as you can to win note: you do not always win. :D hope i helped

bump is really based on luck.

there are more strategies to win it but winning bump isnt what i would call worth your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back