I cheated on mimic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... how strange :) Yeah, it probably is a glitch, but a rather lucky one at that!
I agree... Lucky!!! :D I think it's a sign that the tama has mermory issues? :D

the battery usauly last about two to three months if you connect alot i would say two and a half months.

:p

( sorry about spelling :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you play mimic dance and shape i really need help

yea. probably just a glitch. but think on the positive side! now you have more money! (and by the way... round 6 is the last level for those who said round 8.)

~ Savy Muffins :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
To Jaida007,

How to play Mimic-

You watch the other opponent, and you see the position he is when he stops. then, you just click the B button when your tamagtochi is in the same position. (hope it helps.)

How to play Dance-

The screen has 3 circles at the top. Those circles represent the three buttons on your tamagotchi. If the middle circle is highlighted, you press the middle button. If the two side buttons are highlighted at the same time, you press the two side buttons at the same time, etc. Make sense?

How to play Shape-

Have you ever played Tetris? well, shape is somewhat similar to Tetris. You see shapes falling, and you have to match the shape at the bottom of the screen with those shapes. So, you use the middle button to change the shape, and you press the side buttons to release the shape you just made. The shape you just made will make contact with the identical shape falling, and you earn a point. See how it works? if you have any questions just pm me. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back