i choose you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one would you pick outta these?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Frosslass, I have never used and I don't really like ice types, Tepig is way too slow and is pretty ugly, Blastoise is okay but easy to beat up, and not to mention, has a small movepool and lower speed and attack, and Salamence is just an ordinary dragon uber. He isn't very fun to use compared to Garchomp.

Togekiss is the one I picked since it at least has some positives, like speed and the fact it has a good movepool.

Me? i choses Salamence.

He's stats vary between all Salamences.

Mine is Execellent

HP: 338

Attack: 315

Defense: 209

Sp Atk: 274

Sp Def: 205

Speed: 288

Ability: Intimidate

Moves:

Flamthrower

Draco meteor

Fly

Dragon Claw

I would choose Salamence, you just gotta love those powerful Dragon-Type Pokemon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all dragon types are good... Swampert is my favourite pokemon (i wish it were there) but I picked Togekiss

I would Choose Frosslass! Because she can be Taught some awesome Moves! and is a very good Pokemon! :D but i'm not very Faund of ice types but she is an Exception!

Last edited by a moderator:
Togekiss. <3 <3 <3

I owe a LOT of competitive battles to my resident Togekiss, Shiro. He was also the first Pokemon I ever came up with a custom set for, and he was also part of my original battling team(Weavile, Gengar, Togekiss, Blaziken, Articuno, Swampert). We didn't win much, but that team is still nostalgic anyways...

He's stats vary between all Salamences.

Mine is Execellent

===

Moves:

Flamthrower

Draco meteor

Fly

Dragon Claw

I think it's average, I'd also suggest not to have 2 same type moves on one moveset.

Well, I'd choose Togekiss. It's really cute and good, can be also a lil' annoying. I mean, come on, I am sick of everyone worshipping Salamences. Froslass is nice too, but Togekiss is my choice. I have one myself, love it, and will never forget the moment, when he was my last pokemon in some double battle over Wi-Fi. My opponents were Dialga and Palkia, but lovely Togekiss defeated them all by itself :)

FROSSLASS FROSSLASS FROSLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back