I could use some advice.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Some of you may know that I recently got my hair cut. And now it's summer. I have way too much time on my hands, and I ended up convincing myself that one side of my hair was longer than the other, so I cut off a little piece. That little piece turned out to be a little more than I wanted, and so I checked the back and now it's all screwed up.

I mean, I'm sure it's an easy fix for a hairdresser, but I have to tell my mom about this and that's what I'm really worried about. I begged her for this haircut and she finally let me get it, and now if she knows that I messed it up I don't know what she'll do to me.

I need advice. How should I go about telling her?

Well you said you cut off a little piece. I mean if it's not that bad, it is summer time (less peers will see you) and it won't take long to grow out. You could always just let it go and it will fix itself. (And besides, your hair is curly right? So if it wasn't a big piece, it really probably isn't that noticeable. You said yourself that you're paranoid.)

You could always tell your mom you got a big knot in your hair and you cut it out. I know that I used to do that (and sometimes still do honestly, ha). I can't see her getting mad at you. The worst she can do is tell you that you can't go and get it fixed, right? In that situation you didn't do anything wrong. You could always tell her the whole truth instead of fibbing. Sure she might be angry but she might not think you're mature... just getting your hair freshly cut and then cutting it yourself and messing it up. But then at least you can justify yourself by being honest and open with your mother. You can also ask your mom for her opinion on your mistake and how she thinks it should go about being fixed - most moms like that their daughter wants their input.

If she gets mad, she gets mad and it's not the end of the world. In the whole scheme of things, it's not a huge deal. But good luck... I know first hand that angry mothers are not fun.

Thanks so much. I might go with the knot story, this way she won't think I'm totally crazy and I can still get to the point that I cut the little piece off. Not a bad idea. I guess a little white lie won't totally kill me. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back