I created tamagotchi v11!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but there isn't a V5 yet!
It's just something that Kuchipatchi5 wanted to do out of fun. Otherwise knowns as the ultimate version, that's why Kuchipatchi skipped over the version. Very nice idea, Kuchipatchi5. ^_^
Like my growth chart?

Trying to rush to make it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The icon's are like the same as the other versions, but i like the idea of the naptime icon! And i like the child name: kuchi kuchi patchi!!!

Good idea, this could become real, you should work for the company!!!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

The icon's are like the same as the other versions, but i like the idea of the naptime icon! And i like the child name: kuchi kuchi patchi!!!Good idea, this could become real, you should work for the company!!!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!
Some cumponys need someone like me, like the tv station, they should make a mario show and a tamagotchi show.

And, It's kuchi kuchi PUTCHI not patchi.

Here's the growth chart:(XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
and also, The characters (if you get comfused) are:

little obotchi: young obotchi (little guy w/ hair)

young kuchi kuchi puchi: Small green guy that looks like kuchipatchi

obotchi: bigger young obotchi

chazotchi: guy w/ long neck

Nogotchi: /\/O guy

Nazotchi: secret guy w/ hat

bigotchi:feet and long arms

frogatchi: blobby guy (that's how I make frogs)

Goldgotchi:It says it

chillzilla:blue chill guy

starigotchi: star guy

kuchi kuchi putchi: green guy

:( that took long

Woah! I think your taking a step too far! (Not an insult, by the way) But I liked all the charecters you added and deffenitly the sleep icon! Nicethinking! But I do have 2 suggestions. You could not have a poop-pickup icon at all, and just have the tama's poo go away ato-maticly. And that when it dies, (If it does) you could have a icon so that in the time of 24 hours, you could click that icon and your tama will come back, but in an egg form. Oooh! Another one! Whenever your tama is five, there is a matchmaker button that you call the matchmaker and she will come and find you a match, and you get to choose what charecter to marry!

Woah! I think your taking a step too far! (Not an insult, by the way) But I liked all the charecters you added and deffenitly the sleep icon! Nicethinking! But I do have 2 suggestions. You could not have a poop-pickup icon at all, and just have the tama's poo go away ato-maticly. And that when it dies, (If it does) you could have a icon so that in the time of 24 hours, you could click that icon and your tama will come back, but in an egg form. Oooh! Another one! Whenever your tama is five, there is a matchmaker button that you call the matchmaker and she will come and find you a match, and you get to choose what charecter to marry!
That's a good Idea; But the match maker? I donno.

I also Have a link to the instruction manual coming soon. :)

That's a good Idea; But the match maker? I donno.I also Have a link to the instruction manual coming soon. :)
ooh I found it But it took me 12 minutes to find it i'm messy with my computer.

this is the link to the instruction manual

EDIT: After it says "alaways take the last 2 numbers", replace that with "alaways take the last 2 numbers off of the code it gives you.

And yes, I'm making a blog for it too. I'll put it in "tamagotchi blogs" and it's called v11 blog.

I'll post a link when I make it.

I have a paper one, I'm making the blog about that.

P.S. Yay! i've done 300 posts!

not to go off topic.

And one last thing, I used kuchipatchi rulez's avvie on the main page.

That could make you famous!

And that was the only kuchipatchi laughing pic I could find.

Thanks, Kuchipatchi rulez!

I don't really see a purpose for this topic like GotchiGirl said. It's imagination, sure, but it is really kind of has no purpose...
ok please stop posting in here I know you think it's stupid but if you do just don't post ok?

You can't stop someone from posting ;)

Anyway, there are very few characters with strange names >_o

Maybe at some more?? I think letting Tamas go to sleep at 8:00 is fine, they're pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back