i debuged my tama i can speed time but

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me how?
I read this somewhere, but I've never tried it. I think you must hatch a new egg, then press one of the buttons to scroll through the characters until you see one you like. I have two debugged tamas, but I don't use the character selection, all I use is the hyperspeed feature. This might work, or it might not, I'm not sure. But choosing a character is close to what I described, if not exact.

:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, when the egg hatches (the egg should hatch right after you set the time, and the egg should be moving a lot like it's hyper) it should show you a baby click the A button to scroll through all the characters and some secret ones, and then all you have to do is press B to pick the one you want. Now when I was debugging my friends this happened and we couldn't pick any character we wanted so just debug it again and again until it works. It worked on our third try! :D

Yeah, when the egg hatches (the egg should hatch right after you set the time, and the egg should be moving a lot like it's hyper) it should show you a baby click the A button to scroll through all the characters and some secret ones, and then all you have to do is press B to pick the one you want. Now when I was debugging my friends this happened and we couldn't pick any character we wanted so just debug it again and again until it works. It worked on our third try! :furawatchi:
When I get a new tama, I'll have to try it. There are a few characters I haven't had yet.

:unsure: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

When I get a new tama, I'll have to try it. There are a few characters I haven't had yet.
:unsure: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
:furawatchi: i rather not. debugging lasts for ever so maybe u should wait until u have it for a while. so u know how to get characters without debugging.it only works on coneCTion

it worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you so much!!!!!!i chose the fairy character!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :)

:) i rather not. debugging lasts for ever so maybe u should wait until u have it for a while. so u know how to get characters without debugging.it only works on coneCTion
Thanks, I think I won't try to get a certain character, I'll just see what I get by raising them. So far, I have two debugged tamas, and have had no problems with either of them. All I use is the hyperspeed, which helps "catch up" your tama's growth if you leave it paused sometimes.

Both of my tamas are conneCTion v2.

;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) i rather not. debugging lasts for ever so maybe u should wait until u have it for a while. so u know how to get characters without debugging.it only works on coneCTion
YEP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back