I Debugged my Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
Well, this girl at school was fed up with her tama and didn't want it any more (how could she?!) so me and MacColl said we would buy it off her! So I did and it just happend to be a V2 connection! So I got it home and tried to debugg it and it worked! And I can get a girl or a boy (yes, you can) and flick through characters! Its sooooo cool!

Well, this girl at school was fed up with her tama and didn't want it any more (how could she?!) so me and MacColl said we would buy it off her! So I did and it just happend to be a V2 connection! So I got it home and tried to debugg it and it worked! And I can get a girl or a boy (yes, you can) and flick through characters! Its sooooo cool!
HA! I TOLD YOU!!!!!! no body believed me look here

thank you so much for doing this, just read my post, they talked to me like i was stupid!

i think they owe me an apology dont you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant debug cause I cant get through the little nails.

HA! I TOLD YOU!!!!!! no body believed me look here  

thank you so much for doing this, just read my post, they talked to me like i was stupid!

i think they owe me an apology dont you?
No one owes you an apology. You came on strongly, accusing us of telling you you were wrong, when most of the replyers had never even spoken to you before. Anyway, don't tell us we owe you an apology when YOU posted and YOu rubbed your debugging in our faces. In fact, if anything, YOU owe US an apology.

No one owes you an apology. You came on strongly, accusing us of telling you you were wrong, when most of the replyers had never even spoken to you before. Anyway, don't tell us we owe you an apology when YOU posted and YOu rubbed your debugging in our faces. In fact, if anything, YOU owe US an apology.
excuse me?! i was talking about the people who said i was wrong!!! were you one of them?! they didnt even try and didnt believe me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back