I debugged my v4 but i didn't get 2 choose my

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
Ok so i just fixed one of my v4's so i decided to debug it i did reset it, i got a boy i pressed all the buttons but didnt get to choose a character? so i named it i played a game when i quit the game it went into hyperspeed? what in the world went wrong? do i need to put more pencil on the debug thing?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I wanna know quick!!!!!!!

Did the egg move faster than usual? If it did then you know debug has definitely worked. If not, try rubbing your pencil on the debug area some more.

When the egg hatches, press the A button to scroll through characters and the B button to choose.

At any time, press the C button to access Hyperspeed.

(Note that the above is from what I've read... I have four Connexions and am not willing to take any of them apart)

no1 ever gets 2 chose there tamagotchi.....lolol
Yeah, you can choose it if you debug your Tama! I've done it once on an old v2 and it was pretty cool. I don't like the hyperspeed part, though.

What does debugged mean please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNow How to de-bug a tamagotchi i've down it with my v3. i dont like hyper speed thats all it did and i didnt get to choose a charcater but it didnt even go into hyperspeed? only when i fifnshed playing games.

What does hyperspeed do anyway? does it make your tama grow faster? if so then i'm doing that to an old v4 i have.

You shouldn't have even debugged your tama because after awhile it gets old and glitchy trust at school I debugged everyone's v3's like a year ago and most of them got tooken away and when they got them back at the end of the year over half of my friends threw their's away because it was all glitchy and the screens got messed up

MY ADVICE IS TO ERASE THOSE PENCIL A.S.A.P.

well i've already erased it before i wrote this topic i jst wanted to know why i didnt get to choose my character?

People please keep replying Thnx

from what i've read, some people have managed to choose a character. but a lot of the time, it'll just stay in hyperspeed. i had that happen to my version 2 where it was stuck in hyperspeed, but i got to choose my character. :(

does hyper speed go away? does it stay until ur tama is completly broken afetr a looooooooooooooong time? wat is hyperspeed anyway?

hyperspeed is when you tamagotchi goes really fast. hence the name "hyperspeed"? and hyperspeed will not go away unless you undebug your tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back