I debugged

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadavison

Reaction score
And I have a few things to say/ask about it...Well,I found a new secret character it is like a hamburger lol i used to have 1 named ham...When I first debugged i was like "Everythings going great!" then I took a glance at it and the whole infa red communication just fell apart like legos lol :huh: :lol: silly me! Do you know how Mametchi is almost impossible to get? Well, I got it with debugging.HERES A LITTLE TIP ABOUT DEBUGGING:You know how sometimes it goes super fast? I know how to stop it. Cancel out of anything you are doing on it so you just see your pet and press C. Press it again and it will just go fast again.OK:Here is a question I have: Do you think that Bandai ment to put the debug mode in for someone to discover,or do they want nobody do know about it?

Mametchi is NOT hard to get(for me :lol: ). I get one almost EVERY time! :huh: :(

Mametchi is NOT hard to get(for me :( ). I get one almost EVERY time! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
REALLY?!?! :lol: You have to get it with no misses in hearts! :huh: good job!

Well i'm back and i have more questions uh I am worried that since my tama is debugged,you know how it goes hyper speed? Sure,i can turn it off by clicking C but i'm worried that it will go hyper fast while it goes to bed and die in the middle of the night. What should i do?

Pause it when you go to bed by first pressing a then at the same time press b,to un-pause it do the same thing,my tamagotchi's debugged to and every night before I go to bed or school I pause it.Hope I helped. :wub:

Tamagotchi Name:Mimi

Type:Mimitche

Genoration:2

Version:2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back