i did a very bad thing....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy fun

Reaction score
at lunch, i had my tamagotchi on my placte and i thrwe my plate away, w/out knowing i still had my tama! it took me ti'll 5th period to realise....it was a youg mimitchi too!

and now it is dead and it is gone forever!....

i'm so angry,

but now i have some excuse to get a new v.3

i'm still sad though........

Thats very sad > :rolleyes: i had one of my v2's bust its curcuit, yeah, but i am getting a v3 on saturday.

I hope you get one to. ^.^

I can understand that you're upset, but what I can't understand is why EVERYONE's mad at you...
Yeah, Really I agree with Dr@gon. I know that feeling when I had all 4 tama's in my purse and left it in the bus. =( My dad made sure I got it back though, And I did. But before I did....I just looked at the bright side. Maybe I can get another? Its good to look at the bright side.

Wit Wots Of Wuv,

Tammy

at lunch, i had my tamagotchi on my placte and i thrwe my plate away, w/out knowing i still had my tama! it took me ti'll 5th period to realise....it was a youg mimitchi too!and now it is dead and it is gone forever!....

i'm so angry,

Think that's bad? Try getting your retainer stolen at lunch. THAT'S no fun.

Oh well, it looks like it's a new beginning for you. Before you know it, that old thing will be a thing of the past.

at lunch, i had my tamagotchi on my placte and i thrwe my plate away, w/out knowing i still had my tama! it took me ti'll 5th period to realise....it was a youg mimitchi too!and now it is dead and it is gone forever!....

i'm so angry,

It is sad that that happened but at least you can get a new V3!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back