I did something wacky! His cell phone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKnowItAll

Reaction score
Ok my mom and dad are in this band called Farmers Tan My dad is the drummer and my mom is the vochalist and pianist. My friend who is a boy he is 13 his dad plays the guitar in the band. He would be all alone at his house so I asked if he wanted to come oner and hang out with my brother and I. My brother is 7 and I am 12. We went outside to jump on my trampoline and he took his phone out of his pocket and layed it on the picknick table. Then we went inside. He left at 1:00 a.m. (Yes the band was playing late) When he got home he called me and told me that he had forgot his phone and I told him I would go get it. I was really scared to go and get it but like I was going to tell him no?!?! I said yea I will go get it. (My parents had yet to got home). I went and got it and thought to myself hey I could go through it. I went through it and was looking through his inbox and he go a text that said 'Hey (not saying)' So I sent back hey. And then that person called I hung up on him! LOL!!!! It was fun I looked at GAMES, RINGTONES, INTERNET, PHOTOS, INBOX, OUTBOX, VIDEOS, and CONTACTS! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F-U-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope he does not find out I did that I would totally crwal into a hole! Seriosly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sp)

That's not fun, it's an invasion of privacy.

How would you like it if someone looked through all of your texts?

And you even posed as him and sent someone a text! You don't think he can't go to his sent inbox or received calls list and find out what you did?

Fun?

And how is it fun to go through someones inbox? I don't find it fun.

As Nummy said, its a invasion of privacy.

Agreeing with the other two. You obviously have a lot more growing up to do. Sheesh. Good thing I remember to take my phone whereever I go. I wouldn't want some nosey person looking into MY phone >_>;;;

It was a mean thing to do, but I suppose you didn't think about that. At least you'll know better next time :) . If he found out he would probably be really mad at you.

Well, I should be agreeing with everybody here.

You have weird ways of amsuing oneself.

Looking into someone else's cellphone is fun?

I think not.

i dont mind if you find it fun

many people do

but just think if he finds out he will get offended and upset

so dont do it next time!

Agreeing with the other two. You obviously have a lot more growing up to do. Sheesh. Good thing I remember to take my phone whereever I go. I wouldn't want some nosey person looking into MY phone >_>;;;
Dittos-

Seriously- very rude. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
party poopers that sounds like loads fun!
Well, how would you feel if someone looks into your cellphone without your permission?

You wouldn't like that; and you had the nerve to call us party-poopers.

We would all get mad if someone looked into our cellphones, I reckon you would too.

LOL sounds fun yet mischievous I like you lol I do that all the time to my brother XD and I don't have a phone lol But I don't look at his messages I just play games on it reading his messages would be meddlesome and blah blah blah >_< but what if he found out what you did? Not to sound like a party pooper - not referring to you guys - what if some of that stuff caused money? I mean your 12 right? I don't know if you know this but internet on the phone often causes money. And it's dishonest towards your friendship. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
not fun at all! :blink: very noisy actally...how would you like it if someone posed as you and looked through your text messages and photos??!! and "party poopers" you wont be saying party poopers when someone does that to you...

♥Mamitchi

I have no clue what you're were saying through your typing. But now I know from other people posting..

That's a bit wrong, how would you like it if people went in tamatalk account, or through your personal items, and found some little info about you? :blink:

Ohh.. Good one, BrambleClaw.

?? you cant understand me?! :blink: well i'm trying to say that tamagotchiknowitall should think before he/she goes through peoples privacy. :D

♥Mamitchi
I think Locky is talking to tamagotchiknowitall. But that is going into somebody else's property. That is a very rude thing to do and is not funny at all. If someone else went through your private stuff like cell phone or tamatalk account and messed with your stuff and pretended to be you, you wouldn't like it would you. Sooner or later he will find out what you did by looking at the bill. And you will most likely get in big trouble for messing with his stuff.

LOL sounds fun yet mischievous I like you lol I do that all the time to my brother XD and I don't have a phone lol But I don't look at his messages I just play games on it reading his messages would be meddlesome and blah blah blah >_Indeed texting someone as well as calling might not be covered by the plan or contract the person is under.

Personally I hope the person finds out you were messing with his phone. If you think our disapproval is bad, maybe his reaction will make you think before you do something so meddling :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back