I didn't abandon you all

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like "gay" is a bad word. It should be allowed.

And nobody in this topic said anything about even playing with Tamgotchis. It's about TamaTales. Whatever point you were trying to make was stupid to begin with and, overall, irrelevant to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do all you sad people play on tamagotchis 24/7 it's kinda gay
Well, that's what this site is about. Apparently you don't like Tamagotchi. I must ask you why you registered with this site to begin with. :D It's kind of sad hearing you cuss at people and call us gay.

Oh and to the person that asked, I'm having back surgery. I have scoliosis which mean my spine is all twisted in the wrong directions (you can't tell, it just looks like I have bad posture) so I'm going to have a metal pole attatched to my spine to keep it straight x_x
Oh, yeah I may be a kid, but I watch the news and I've heard of those, those thin metal disks. Luckily I may understand you about names of body thing because I want to grow up to be a biologist!

Well, that's what this site is about. Apparently you don't like Tamagotchi. I must ask you why you registered with this site to begin with. :p It's kind of sad hearing you cuss at people and call us gay.
Gay means the same gender getting married. ;)

Oh and to the person that asked, I'm having back surgery. I have scoliosis which mean my spine is all twisted in the wrong directions (you can't tell, it just looks like I have bad posture) so I'm going to have a metal pole attatched to my spine to keep it straight x_x
oooo that gotta hurt...x_x

good luck.

cannot wait for the next episode i cant belive anyone can do that...the closest thing to that i can make is a powerpoint. ;)

oooo that gotta hurt...x_xgood luck.

cannot wait for the next episode i cant belive anyone can do that...the closest thing to that i can make is a powerpoint. ;)
It won't, under operation procedures the person will have to be asleep and/or add Anastasia (a liquid which relaxes the nerves in the desired spot, and therefore you can't feel any pain) to do an operation, but with sleeping there are reports that people have woken up, and since they also apply something that cause all nerves to be disabled, and therefor they do, and man it's painful (I haven't been through that I just think.).

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh it's not a disc, it's a rod. Heheh.

And yeah I won't feel anything during the surgery, but I'll definately be sore afterwards.

Also, G+J: Gay doesn't mean two people with the same gender getting married.. It just means a person who is attracted to another person of the same gender. Marriage isn't always involved. It also means "happy".

I didn't want to get -that- far into this but it's good for people to know things like that before making up their own weird definitions x_x

And thanks to the people who wished me luck n_n

Eh it's not a disc, it's a rod. Heheh.
And yeah I won't feel anything during the surgery, but I'll definately be sore afterwards.

Also, G+J: Gay doesn't mean two people with the same gender getting married.. It just means a person who is attracted to another person of the same gender. Marriage isn't always involved. It also means "happy".

I didn't want to get -that- far into this but it's good for people to know things like that before making up their own weird definitions x_x

And thanks to the people who wished me luck n_n
You're welcome, and just not sure if you meant those discs.

well den good luck with da surgery! I've gone through one on my foot I was well awake though and saw everything! But they have to finish it so i'll be going through one again (while i'm still wide awake). And then theres the other one with my appendix. I was asleep there so heads up when ur under anesthesia it's the best thing in the world makes you go to sleep and u feel peaceful. U even get to choose da flavor (smell) of da anesthesia!

Oh and I can't wait for da next tamatale! ^_^ :wacko: :D :D :ph34r: :p :wub:

i hope i dont need surgery cos ive got wonkey ribs freaky

also i can shake my eyes reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyy quik and can anyone else do that

My friend's mum can shake her eyes! lol! :huh:

It's a cool thing to be able to do!

Trickertreat, good luck with the surgery!

I love your tamatale movies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back