I Didn't Get Ura Violetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
I Have A Ura Young Violet And The Growth Chart Says That If I Get The Highst Sprital Skill Points I Get Ura Violetchi This Is The Highst I Got

281.Funny Skill Points

767.Ramdom Skill Points

999.Sprital Skill Points

I Didn't Get Ura Violetchi I Got Ura Yatatchi

What verison?

And could be that your Tama didnt recognise? And how comes this is in the tama town place this should be in What happand to your Tamagotchi?

Wow. Thats a lot of skill points xD

I am pretty sure you can also get Ura Yattatchi from having high spiritual points. Other than that, it's just a bit of bad luck.

What teen did you have? Yattatchi and Ura Yattatchi are also in the third skill category. You must have had a non-compatible character.

I think you have took different care for your teen, then that's why it evolved into a different adult, like if you neglect it, you will get a different character instead of the one you are supposed to.

No No No I ReSeted It Because It Was Making Werd Sounds When I Reseted It (This Is The Skill Points I Had Before I Reseted It

0.Funny Skill Points

2.Random Skill Points

0.Spritle Skill Points)

I Had

281.Funny Skill Points

767.Random Skill Points

999.Spritle Skill

Know Do You What I Mean???

No No No I ReSeted It Because It Was Making Werd Sounds When I Reseted It (This Is The Skill Points I Had Before I Reseted It

0.Funny Skill Points

2.Random Skill Points

0.Spritle Skill Points)

I Had

281.Funny Skill Points

767.Random Skill Points

999.Spritle Skill

Know Do You What I Mean???
No...I cant say i know what you mean. Maybe if you would soeak english xD.

I Have A Ura Young Violet And The Growth Chart Says That If I Get The Highst Sprital Skill Points I Get Ura Violetchi This Is The Highst I Got

281.Funny Skill Points

767.Ramdom Skill Points

999.Sprital Skill Points

I Didn't Get Ura Violetchi I Got Ura Yatatchi
well theres other for high what ever you said groth and yeah

There is never a garuntee that you will get one specific character.

Tama Mama :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back