I discovered somthing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People, you are confusing yourselves! This makes perfect sense if you look at it right. :ph34r:

I discovered that 1 tama year is equvient to 5 human years. How i got that was take 2 contesteants from tamagotchi fear factor, Santi and Doggy.Santi was only 1 when she patipated. Doggy OTH, was 5. the diference is 4 years. to get how many human years they are apart, muliply 5 with 4 wich will give u 20, so 20 human years apart. I got 5 human years because santi is 1 doggy 5, so if we go santi 5, 10, 15,20, doggy 25, beacaue our 4th number was 20, the answer is 5 human years. Santi is 5 human years old, Doggy is 25.
I get what your trying to say!! 1 Tama year is 5 human years.

When your Tama is 1 year old (5 human years) it is a toddler. When it is 2 and 3 in Tama years, it is 10 and 15 in human years, which is a teenager. When it is 4 years old (20 human years), it is an adult.

:ph34r: .

actually, a day is a tama year, every day, ur tama grows one year older, if u haven't noticed! If it did take 5 years for my Tama to be 1 year, I would be too old to play with it!
I am too old to be playing with tamas then! :furawatchi:

You people dont get it do you?! GOD!!!!!!! You know how people say so many cat years equal so many human years right?! Well shes saying the same for tamas!

I get what your trying to say!! 1 Tama year is 5 human years.
When your Tama is 1 year old (5 human years) it is a toddler. When it is 2 and 3 in Tama years, it is 10 and 15 in human years, which is a teenager. When it is 4 years old (20 human years), it is an adult.

:D .
Not exactly. If the 1 tama year is close to 0, than it's a child. If it's closer to 2, then it's a teen. To find the evolving point look at the half point of the number line.

I will bolden the half point.

0.8 1 1.2 1.4 1.6 1.8 2

1.4 tama years= 7 human years

So the evolving point is 7 human years.

:lol:

1 human day is a year for a tamagotchi. ive had my tamagotchi for 8 days hes 8 years old. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back